1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Quick FIAT LINEA T-JET+ TD

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ichimaru, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Fiesta's dashboard is reallly soft. Its actually like cushion! ::D
  2. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    :eek:fftopic Is it? I test drove Fiesta long time back. I liked the stock ICE of Fiesta. ::D

coming to TJET, the interiors should no longer be a deal breaker (even for the JANTA), rather they are quite good. If you read the overdrive and autocar reviews of Linea when it was launched in Jan 2009, even they commented that plastics are of better quality than city and both the magzines rated Linea MJD as a better overall car than the City.
  3. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    The best Fiat in India - Linea T-Jet

Yes, absolutely no issues with plastics now.

A gorgeous looking, good interiors, superb engine, best drive-ability, good A.S.S, internationally acclaimed Italian - Fiat Linea T-Jet for 10lacs in India. What else can one ask for?!!! :clap

A little bit of Advertising needed for image makeover of the brand FIAT and some better roads. Nothing else is needed.

Period.
  4. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Really good review ichimaru!
    First ever in life time I am reading more and more positive points of FIAT car after T-jet launch.(not only from FIAT fans but in all other forums by various car lovers)
    I wish FIAT should grab the opportunity without a single excuse and come back in Indian market in big way. :dancing
  5. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Thanks.
    Yes, Linea TJET is getting applauded and she deserves it to the core! :clapping
  6. Excellent test drive report 'Ichimaru'. Hats off to you. :)

Btw why do the test drive car have vanity mirror in both LHS & RHS?

Amith
  7. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    I clicked that pick on purpose to show that FIAT LINEA is the only car that has vanity mirrors on both sides with light! FIAT is considerate towards the female drivers as well. :mrgreen:
  8. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  10. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    oops! my bad.

Any idea when FIAT plans to launch TJET in JAIPUR?