1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Questions on Rear lights, climate control, iPod

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Lenny, Jan 20, 2011.

1. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    @Lenny: So you had fun :steering Great :up

No need to go to the service station unless there are some warning lights flashing inside your car.....go and get the Wheel alignment checked if you like. rest will be fine.
    A few minutes of going over 3K RPM would not harm if you are in right gear. :car
  2. Lenny

Lenny

New Delhi
    ThankU buddy! Ya, it was indeed great fun :)
    Well, there are NO warning lights flashing inside the car, I do remember your suggestion of getting the wheel alignment checked...
    Also, I went over 3k rpm only while at the top gear...
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Lenny, as vivek mentioned, theres no need for a visit to TASS. Until and unless you feel any rattlers, nything strange that u din feel earlier, or any warning lights or for that matter anything unusual thers no need for a visit.

Do post some pictures, im sure u must have taken a million pictures of ur beauty in the natural beauty !!!!!
  4. Lenny

Lenny

New Delhi
    @ansal11: Sure buddy, I'll post some pics soon. In fact, as u rightly said, I dod take lotza pics of my beauty in the natural beauty, both were simply breadthtaking... :)