1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Question "When Car ? "is Answered. Now the Question is "What Car ?"

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by srida, Jul 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Not sure if Fiat will be able to help you anyway, best they can do it to redirect you to some dealers.

June car should be ok, but PDI is must.
  2. The lorry strike is killing me :cry: Am afraid that Taking delivery on Sep 1 (Ganesh Chadurthi) is not gonna happen.

Anyways I would like to hear from someone, How I can order for the TFI stickers. I couldn't find any thread with the information. My Bad. Also if I am ordering for the stickers how long will it take to reach me ? I wish to have the stickers from the first day of the ownership :cool:
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Srida mods/admins does not have TFI stickers with them as of now. We have to wait for new set of stickers.
  4. The I will make my own TFI sticker for the time being. I am more interested in the attached TFI sticker both on the front and the rear windshield. Only TFI Sticker.jpg

If someone has got this sticker not used and OK to share it, let me know.

@ Kedar : I like your Signature Yanna Raskala.....
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay thanks Srida.

I have www.teamfiat.co.in written on my cars front and rear number plate in RED colored Radium
  6. Guys I am a proud owner of punto 90 HP. Taken the delivery yesterday. Lets meet in the Punto 90 Hp Ownership Thread.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations srida.
    Will wait for your buying and ownership thread. This is closed now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.