1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Question "When Car ? "is Answered. Now the Question is "What Car ?"

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by srida, Jul 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    That shouldn't be a problem I guess. It would take anywhere between 10-15 days to arrive.

No problems Srida, We shall surely catch up during on of the Chennai TFI meets.
  2. Guys, Dosent Fiat give 2 foldable remote keys for the Punto 90 HP ? During the test drive the sales lady told me that Fiat gives only one foldable keys with the remore buttons. The other key would be a normal key and no second remote. I really didnt believe that thinking she is unaware. Today at PDI, the car had 2 keys one foldable with the remote buttons and other a normal key without remote. AM shocked. Why is it like this ? Any specific reason ?
  3. Don't know the reason but yes.
    You get two keys.
    One with remote and other without remote
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Yes Srida you get only one foldable key. The other key is a somewhat el-cheapo key.

Giving two foldable keys with a new car would lead to an avoidable price increase. Maybe that's the logic why they give only one. :)

Take good care of the foldable key ( like not putting in the rear pocket and then sitting on it :oops:) and the key card.
  5. srida,
    take care with that key., it will cost 11k if you need another one.
    if any issues arises during warranty, they will change the key for free.
    it will take a minimum of 1 month to get the keyh imported from ITALY.
  6. Fiat should start giving Time Machines to the customers who have booked a Punto so that the pain of wait after booking can be skipped :D

I was in a very confused state if my decision to go for Exotic Red is right. Today morning On the way to my office in my santro I spotted 3 Exotic RED giving a green signal to my decision. After reaching the office my wifey called me and asked "Do you remember, the day we got discharged from the hospital after our son's delivery, the First car we saw at the hospital parking was a RED Punto". My Son's second name has got 3 different meaning in which one is RED. Since the Exotica RED has got these sentimental reasons, I am convinced that the decision was meaningful. Immediately called the sales Lady and ensured that she has Ordered for Exotica Red.

I would like to thank you all to have helped me decide on the Punto.
  7. Dealer called me up now and says that if I need July or August make then I cannot take delivery on Sep 1. If I am OK for a June make they can make the delivery on Sep 1. Knowing that I am desperate to take the car on Sep 1 the Dealer is taking advantage to sell his Old cars is what I guess. I have told the dealer that I will check with other dealers and come back.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Check with other dealers if it is possible. You people have options for FIAT Dealers. Here in Pune we have only Bandit Automotive.

June manufactured car wont be any problem but still why to take chance go and check with other dealers also to get July manufactured car.

Dealer is taking advantage to sell his car from old lot.
  9. @Kedar I did check with Concord. the dealer is not sure if I can get a July. He says I have 50 50 possibility for a July. But he cannot assure a July. But the problem is What ever it is, the Delivery cannot be made on Sep 1. He can make it on Sep 3 or 4 by trying hard. I called the Fiat Toll Free, the guy directed me to Pune factory, the guy from pune factory asks me to call mumbai marketing office.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.