1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Question "When Car ? "is Answered. Now the Question is "What Car ?"

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by srida, Jul 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    When are you planning to visit srida? Myself and fellow TFI'an will be there this Friday in the evening to do a PDI for a Linea. Download the PDI checklist from our TFI and make sure you cross check each point.
  2. @ teky I am Planning to Visit the Stock yard located at poonamalee on Saturday.
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Are you sure VST stockyard is open on Saturday, My sources tell it's closed due to Avani Avittam. So we can't do anything until next Tuesday. Please cross check with your SA if the stock yard is open.
  4. Thanks for the information teky. I checked with the Sales lady and she was not aware of the Stockyard is closed on Saturday. She checked with her manager and then confirmed it is closed. But she has assured me that she will make arrangement for me to visit the Stockyard on saturday. She would inform the supervisor incharge of the SY on that partcular day to show me the car. Thanks again Teky.
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Are you sure they will allow you on Saturday, please double check as you have plans to take your family as well.

We shall check with our SA if this is true, also have they promised to leave the keys so that you can check the interiors.
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Checked with our SA. He isn't entirely sure. Also even if it's open the keys wouldn't be available. So triple check before you head there.

All the best.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  7. I did check with the SA again today. SA asked me to go there to the yard and give her a call so that she will connect to the yard manager and inform abt the same. But She doesn't know the yard manager name and number. :eek: Also the Keys would be available there it-seems but I am not supposed to do a test drive but I am allowed to start the engine. Now I am in a Dilemma if I have to take my family there. Yet to be decided. Anyways thanks Teky for Alerting me.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Srida my suggestion would be, dont take your family there. Go with your friend.
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    We did a PDI yesterday and found some issues on the car. Also there was a 90HP BNW Punto which had scratches on the Front bumper, The VIN number was ending with DMZ. Fellow member ramjn knows the complete number I think.

Keys where available within the car, So shouldn't be a problem. We checked all the electricals, paint and infamous panel gaps. Good Luck Srida!
  10. I took my family to the stock yard today morning. The sales lady and the workshop manager were so kind and helpful on the call. He asked the security to allow the car to the place where all the new cars were parked. The security men too were helpful.

First look at the scratches on the front bumper, my family said no to this car though I tried to convince them saying this cud be rectified. Instead they were all intrested on the Exotic Red Punto. 90 HP red was not available there in the stock yard. So now the decision is changed. I have asked the sales lady to order for Exotic Red 90 HP Punto on tuesday. My concern is that would they be able to deliver the car on Sep 1.

Thanks Teky. If I had no plans to take my family to the yard I would have come to the stock yard yesterday when U guys were there.
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.