1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Question for Punto Owners - Seat Comfort

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by micky123, Aug 1, 2013.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    The seats in Punto are comfortable, no doubt about that. The seat provide the correct cushioning too and engulf you. The only pain is the under thigh support which in Punto is not that great. This can be worked with a good quality seat cover with adaquete foam at right places.

But this should not be a show stopper for you to get the Punto home. Even if you find the seats in Amaze extraordinary, still the perfomance, ride quality and handling of the Punto that will make you think otherwise. Let your heart rule over the mind.

All the best.
  2. srivatsahg

srivatsahg Timido

Bangalore
    If you love to drive then there's no better car than Punto in that segment. Till date after 1 year of ownership and 40000kms on my ODO i have never felt any discomfort even after driving non-stop from Bangalore - Pune. Just follow your heart and buy your dream machine than worrying about these cosmetic issues.
  3. micky123

micky123 Timido

Bangalore
    Dear All,

Thanks for your quick replies. Another nagging issue/question in my mind is this... the foot well on the drivers side is a bit on the narrow side. Does this affect people with Big feet (Im a size 10)? Felt a little discomfort during the TD as well.

Additionally, i have heard that the new face lifted Punto is due anytime soon. Will it be worth waiting it out for the face lifted version? I had got a quote of 616000 OTR Bangalore for the Active variant (Incl. Exchange Bonus of Rs. 50000 + Corporate Disc. of Rs. 3000), is this a good price?

Thanks in advance!
  4. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore
    Hi, I am foot 9, i took little time to get adjusted , but now i dont have complaints, I drive my punto even with woodland's shoe which is more bulkier and wider too without any discomfort.
  5. I also support this. Seats are not an issue as far as long journeys are concerned. I did a 1700+ run from Trivandrum to Mumbai. It was Stock seats no cover. i Have only added a custom hand rest as i have a habit of keeping my left hand on gear knob. You can always upgrade your seats or you can go for leathers from stanley
  6. dharibaba

dharibaba

Gurgaon
    I am foot 10 ... no issues. You may find it cramped initially but should not be an issue once adjusted to it.

Also check if Dec 2012 models are there .. they are giving almost 1 lac of discount on them. I purchased a Nov 2012 90 HP in May 2013, No issues with the car. On road for it was 7.3 Lacs in Gurgaon.
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
  7. micky123

micky123 Timido

Bangalore
    Hey Dharibaba,

Which variant are we talking about here? Active/Dynamic/Emotion ?

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hey Dharibaba,

Which variant are we talking about here? Active/Dynamic/Emotion ?