1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Query relating to Changing Default ICE and speakers of punto

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Ankit Gandhi, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Ankit Gandhi

Ankit Gandhi Amatore

Hi all .. i have read a lot on this forums and also on different ones where users have said that the Onboard deck and speakers which comes with it are not so power enough and needs to be changed. I am music lover and would def want to good sound systems. One thing why i really want to change the front panel also as it doesnt have usb support , or an ipod support and steering music controls . Mine punto is emotion variant hence dont have these xtra addons installed.

Can we add DUAL DIN ICE on punto..and what speakers and ICE to go for please recommend.
    Do we get any buyback for the speakers and Panel . As i would be changing these on day one itself once i get my punto ..
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  2. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. anoop

anoop Superiore

Agree with @Phew. Adding a regular double din will need additional modifications on the dash since Punto does not have 2-DIN space. If you are very particular about getting a double din HU, go for flip type.
  4. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Which panel are you talking about, its not very clear
  5. Ankit Gandhi

Ankit Gandhi Amatore

i mean the Deck the main unit...
  6. omzworld

omzworld

Watching the thread closely. I am in the same boat!
  7. anoop

anoop Superiore

I do not think the OEM HU commands much price - you may be able to get max 1500 for OEM HU and speakers. IIRC, there are threads here itself where people are selling OEM HU for 1.5k.