1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Query on deals for a Punto in TVM, Kerala

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by pdranjith, Feb 13, 2012.

1. pdranjith

pdranjith Novizio

Chennai
    Whatz the best deal for a Punto Emotion/Dynamic in Trivandrum. A friend of mine has booked a Swift and is on queue, had tried to get him to go look at the Punto 2012 but he would not budge, as he is more than a bit apprehensive about the bit T service.

Recently there seems to have been a road show of FIAT near his office and seems to be interested. But again, the SA promised him a TD of an MJD today, but failed to turn up, typical of these guys I guess.

Any TFI'ians out there in TVM know of a good deal, please let me know.
  2. Hmm. More than anything, it's a bunch of good SA's that Fiat needs. I was promised that the GP would be brought to my house for TD by Kulathunkal, Concorde n RF. But Havnt seen any though i made calls regularly for a month, and they kept giving me calls that they are bringing it next day. Still, I'm going in for a Punto, just cuz I love the Punto ride and the car. I know the service will be screwed, still, it's a heart car.

The offer on now is a waiver of Insurance for a year, 50 months RSA for a package of rs. 4000/-. but i hear they might even offer a scheme whereby they;'ll discount even the 4k.
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Have messaged you the number... ask your frnd to chk him out..
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Experiences vary from places to place. Overall tata service is not extremely good but not extremely bad also. Why we feel bad is that we care our cars lot and we expect more.
    I always consider this way. Go for Punto .
    Fiat = Maruti - 20% Maruti service + 300% better drive + 300% more safety + 500% more style + Extra bonus of becoming one of the member of Fiat family + more features.
  5. Suchindhraa

Suchindhraa Guest

Thank you Varun. Finally I'm taking my Punto on Friday (09-Mar). I'm dealing with Ratheesh and he is really a nice guy.
    1 person likes this.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations Suchindhraa. And welcome to TFI.
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Glad i could be of some help to somebody...:) congrats on the buy. which variant /colour are you taking?
    If possible pls come for our small meet this sunday, 11th march, we can drool over the lot of puntos :).
  8. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Congrats Suchindra. If possible please come for the meet . We will be happy to respond to your queries about your new beauty too. Have a look at this thread for updates regarding the meet. Drive safe.
  9. pdranjith

pdranjith Novizio

Chennai
    Congrats Dude, Finally a Punto, welcome to the club.
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  10. Suchindhraa

Suchindhraa Guest

Actually I should thank Ranjith for making me drive a Punto 2012 model. I was totally satisfied with Swift and didn't like to change my decision, but he forced to go for a test drive and now I'm a part of TFI.

Though Kulathunkal don't seem to keep up their promise on offers & delivery, I'm still happy to have my car soon. They promised me to deliver it on 09th Mar, but now they delay by another day (10th Mar). But I don't believe I'll get it on 10th either. So probably I will join in next meet.

It seems like I need to wait for few more days. Today I went to the showroom and had a chat with the PDI guy (Arun). He seems to be pretty decent and told me clearly that he cannot do PDI until 10th afternoon, as there are other vehicles in queue.

Ratheesh told me that he will complete the registration tomorrow. And ofcourse, I forgot to cancel my Swift. I'll do it on Monday :)

So until then, enjoy your ride guys :)