1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Q and A on Cars - From Magazines and TV's

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by ramjn, Feb 18, 2012.

1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Michael Schumacher obviously. I am referring schumi to Mr. Expert whom so ever is enlightening & replying the query at Hindustan time's "virtual mechanic":dancing
    1 person likes this.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Punto's size may give the impression that it is difficult to ride or not flexible. But I feel at home inside the punto. Its responses are so quick it. Whether you want a sudden overtake or a quick withdrawal from an overtaking or a quick turn it reads the mind so quickly and act instantaneously.
    1 person likes this.
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Schumi is "michael schumacher" who gifted ferrari to Sachin Tendulkar & who don't know the cricket legend before that. :)
  4. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

I am sure he would have forgotten cricket again as soon as he handed over the key;) to Sachin. By the way, the cricket legend has already sold it gifted possession. He denied to clear the custom duty stating that he doesn't need any gift-vift or Ferrari-Verrari:mrgreen:. Embarrassed FIAT had no option but paid the custom duty as well. Now i read the newspaper that the legend has sold his Ferrari for 25 Crore to some business men at Surat. He proved himself a great businessmen for cricket too. WTF??
    1 person likes this.
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Where did that figure of 25 Crores come from ! ::D ::D

Who in his right mind would pay such an amount. I don't think this figure is correct.
  6. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Sorry, it's printed in local Hindi news paper, Navbharat times:mrgreen: 24th June 2011 for 12 crores. May be 1.2 Crores got misprinted as 12 Crores. My bad...

The original cost was 75 lakhs+1.1 crore import = 1.85 Crores

But Ferrari don't age, in-fact cast a huge premium as it's gets older. That what exactly the motive behind exclusivity of a ferrari.
    Top 10: Most Expensive Cars Of all Time.
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2012