1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Purchase Old Stock New Car

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Sagar Sawant, Mar 28, 2015.

1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    No there is no way to know that. But the car will also be available at a good discount. What matters is that your engine and whole car will be under full warranty. Also of course you should avail Extended warranty for the same. Do note that a car could be sold even in a relatively new stock with a speedo disconnected and connected later on. As far as you are concerned the car comes with an H in the odo. Meaning max. warranty benefits since the car leaves the dealership.

As mentioned previously, best to get all the oils changed if the dealer can oblige for the same. Even if he does not, it is not a big thing to turn down the car. You should focus more on the discounts offered and whether the car fits your needs and features at that price offering. Oceanic Blue is a not a common colour, which is a plus in my opinion. The car will stand out in the crowd. :)
    tweeting_fiat likes this.
  2. Sagar Sawant

Sagar Sawant Amatore

Pune
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Extended warranty withdrawn by FIAT for all cars and dealers asked to refund ... since they have problems with the provide.

Confirm.
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Can you please elaborate who gave this information. Cause its a bad news .. :nailbiting:

This is what it shows on the website right now —

Fiat extended warranty.jpg
    PradeepM and ghodlur like this.
  4. Sagar Sawant

Sagar Sawant Amatore

Pune
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Got to know from Pandit Auto ...
    They say Fiat has some issues with warranty provider ...

Till then no new car will sell with 5 yr warranty

so this means 5X5 offer is a DUD ...

BAD news just when FIAT SALES ARE ON THE RISE
  5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @Sagar Sawant, would you care to leave a feedback on Fiat facebook page and ask for when things will get sorted out with extended warranty company. I mean if you are still looking at it as an option to buy.
  6. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    When I took delivery of my EVO in Dec 14, I was told that extended warranty can be bought at the end of 3 years. Probably this was a masked reply to my request to buy the EW. Maybe there is an issue.

Abdul
  7. Sagar Sawant

Sagar Sawant Amatore

Pune
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    I am taking a fiat with 3 yrs only ...
  8. Rahul Singh

Rahul Singh Amatore

Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @jumu : I purchased my EW in Dec-14,a month after taking delivery of car. But yes, i am yet to recieve booklet for same although i do have certificate issued by FCA.
  9. Sagar Sawant

Sagar Sawant Amatore

Pune
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Finally took the OCEANIC BLUE FIAT LINEA DYNAMIC MULTIJET DIESEL home ...
    Manufactured JANUARY 2014

On the Road PRICE 8.50/- lakh rupees with LEATHER SEATS NEW BATTERY from the SHOWROOM and TOTAL protection package from VALUGUARD ...

Thanks all for the help and clarifications.

Initial hiccups ... AC blower making noise, AC not cooling enough ...

Got the AC filter cleaned and the AC blower cleaned ... both had dry leaves inside ...

The GAS charging was also done as it was found to be less ...

Pending issue ... Pick up, no turbo whistle, no turbo setting in and surge of power felt even on single seat ...(OWNERS chip in with your comments if this is how it should be)

I have a ZEST DIESEL TOP END XT and after 1800 you feel the turbo kicking in and can slightly hear the turbo whistle ...

Checked using OBD at SERVICE CENTER ... all ok ...

RAMPED UP the car and found some pipe slightly loose ... pushed it in ...

Slight improvement ...

Dunno if this is how Multijet in LINEA behaves due to its weight ...

Will keep posting ...
    rishike007 likes this.
  10. Masum Reza

Masum Reza Novizio

Kolkata
    Linea 1.3
    I have also bought a fiat linea active MJD in jan 2015 which was manufactured in December 2013. At first i was a bit apprehensive about the condition of the car but after using it for 3500 kms i can surely say the car is in perfect condition.
    Mine is also oceanic blue.
    rishike007 and PradeepM like this.