1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

punto's tail lamp smoked

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by vishal kamboj, Dec 5, 2010.

1. oh i misunderstood well that wood look cool . its also cheap dont forget to post pics.
  2. even i have smoked tail lamps.i paid 800 bucks for painting them.i was planning for a black roof but sticker walas said that they would stick in 3 bits.so i was thinking.now i ve decided to paint them.
  3. @PaddleShifter.... Dude... Fake sunroof!!!!! Nice idea... :p
  4. ya i have seen your car on tbhp . i like your alloys ::T
    ya its the main problem with stickers, but the sticker i had was in 2 piece and you couldnt even guess that it was in 2 piece ::D all the images are prior to paint and i dont think anyone can tell difference without close look.
    i also wanted to get my tails and headlamps smoked but nobody did it near my house so i used tints instead giving exactly the same look and costs just 20 rs for the hardware ::O and he suy who did the job took 200 rs
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks. ::V I hope that looks cool. Also, After market sunroofs start leaking so I do not want to experiment with a real sunroof.
  6. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    how about these guys

punto.jpg

punto2.jpg

punto3.jpg

punto4.jpg
  7. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Looking nice buddy... Did you used the tints for this... Black for the upper part and red for other or some other trick
  8. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No trick, just pain smoking

Regards,
    Jasveen
  9. have you smoked just the indicators?? the lights except the indicators dont look smoked at all??
  10. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes just the indicators and border of the lights