1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

punto's tail lamp smoked

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by vishal kamboj, Dec 5, 2010.

1. heys guys was thinking to get my tail lamps smoked from some time but didnt got enough free time . had some time this weekend so got it done. well its the same film i used to tint my headlamps .had little left so did the brake light too. i think it works good . what do you guys say??
    here are the pics :steering
    05122010943.jpg
    05122010954.jpg
    05122010948.jpg
    05122010946.jpg
    05122010950.jpg
    05122010949.jpg

28072010269-1.jpg
  2. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    It looks Cool...Did you stick the film on the eXterior Surface of the Tail lights
  3. yes.
    :eek:fftopic
    mods why are the pics not shown fully??
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Its because you must be viewing them in 4:3 aspect screen. Those viewing them on widescreen can see whole pic.

BTW, can you post some pics of the roof? I don't think its painted. What did you do to achieve that effect? I would love to have something similar done to the roof of my GP to give the look of a sunroof. :)
  5. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes, I have seen your ownership report when you had posted it but did not know that its painted. ::T
    Black roof surely looks cool but I do not want to paint it.

I want to paste a sticker, similar to the one used for blackening the B-pillars by Fiat in such a manner that from a distance, it should appear as if it is a sun roof.
  6. you can do i earlier had a sticker but then i got it painted . paint gives much more shine
  7. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes, that is what I want actually. A shining sticker (like the B-pillar stickers). ::V
    Otherwise, some dull stickers like those on Swift's blackened pillars are available at every shop.
  8. get a shining sticker but the problem with sticker is that its very very very rare to find shining sticker of width of the roof so you have to paste it in pieces leaving a long line in between . nothing else . if you order the sticker of roofs width its costs is near to paints cost.
  9. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I want something like this (not the whole roof is to be stickered).

Fake Sunroof.jpg