1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto's P on my dash

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Sam, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Sam

Sam Amatore

Mumbai
    Guys, I ordered Punto's logo pack from 99rpm, got it delivered yesterday and did something nasty. I took out the P from punto, colored the O and attached to the dash. Tell me how does it look.

IMG_0696.jpg IMG_0697.jpg IMG_0698.jpg IMG_0699.jpg IMG_0700.jpg IMG_0703.jpg IMG_0705.jpg
    8 people like this.
  2. Nice attempt. Frankly, smaller size "P" should look good. This "P" appears to be cramped in the available space. Bottom part of "P" is not sticking to dash board and dot (head) is very close to body part.
  3. venka

venka BANNED

Looks like you have attempted put " P " next to the player . I guess there it sticks to dash board properly. if your free share snap of " P " with that location as well.
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Sam it's looking awesome...Italian 2005 version Punto has this P sticked on the dashboard where u pasted it..
  5. Sam

Sam Amatore

Mumbai
    Thanks guys for replying!

@soundar - I agree, its little larger than what can fit there but being the only option and not wanting to compromise on location I could get this close :)

@venka - My preferred location was always where its now however since the P being slightly bigger I once thought to put it next to music player & on the left door panel near to latch.

@Nadeem - Yeah, in fact I remembered seeing it somewhere and I always wanted that on my car, now that I had opportunity to grab cheap logos I went ahead and fulfilled my desire ;)