1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

punto - what a beauty

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com, Jul 8, 2013.

1. ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com

ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com Amatore

Vadodara , Nashik
    Vadodara , Nashik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    it all started when my family made up a mind to go for a second vehicle , ya second
    as a;ready we had a swift dezire at home and since i shifted to vadodara from nashikrecently
    there was a need for a second vehicle .

frankly speaking punto was always my favourite from the day it was introduced , have gone
    through all the reviews of the so called auto-critics like autocar , overdrive and all , even tough
    they use to compare it with swift and concluded that swift is best .... it always use to put a
    question on me HOW???

for first the test-drive began with POLO , BEAT , CHEVY SAIL, VISTA 90D , frankly speaking
    i dont understand what these cars offer for the money they take - if vista left out there is hardly
    any space and comfort in these cars .... and for the indians who usually drive along withe there
    family's dose it make any sense to go for such vehicles...

Always wanted to buy a FIAT vehicle , but since recently there was a turnover phase of FIAT splitup
    from TATA i didnt get to c any FIAT showroom here in VADODARA , But fortunately I got a call from my
    brother and he saidn that new showroon for FIAT has opened up in Nashik , and if u wish to c do plan
    your weekend for Nashik , and there all it started . Punto DEMO car in white color was offered for TD ,
    and WOOOOW want an experince it at speed of 140 km/hr on newly constructed Mumbai-Agra Highway.
    By the end of test drive it was verymuch clear that PUNTO is the car for me ....

When I cam back to Vadodara , almost i was about to book a car in Nashik , one of friend told that
    even Voadodara has FIAT showroom no, and yes that was BHASKARA FIAT , near Nizampura , There
    i did opted for test drive again because i wanted to drive that beauty again and again... The same day
    i booked an Active model as i was little tight on budget .... delivery suggested to me was 20th June'13
    (15 to 20 days after booking).

And now the icing on a cake --- after a week i get a call from sales executive - Mr. Nirmesh stating that there are giving a 1 lakh discount on 2012 year mfg. vehicles , it was just awesome guys.... one
    lakh saving.... On this I suggested to get my PUNTO upgrade to DYNAMIC ,as the 2013 Active and 2012 Dynamic was having a price difference of only 30 thousand...

And finally the day arrived when i got my beauty in my house --- Tuscan wine color --- dynamic....
    have driven almost 2000 km and one trip from vadodara- nashik and back .... must tell u what an experience it was cursing through saputara ghats with fog and rain all over......

The sturdiness , handling and comfort are the USP of these vehicles.... you always feel safe even
    at the high speeds... and the build quality is par excellent than swift dezire which i have .... The
    engine noise is more as compared to other competitors but it can be overlooked for its looks , and many
    features which competitors don't even have on their top end models....

One more thing i should say --- I was really overwhelmed with the response and hospitality
    i got from BHASKARA FIAT , truly amazing and the way they greeted me at the time of my car
    delivery was just awesome.... :D

I use Royal Enfield --- while riding on it head turnaround is assures and same I am experiencing
    it with FIAT Punto Now.... and happy to say that my both two wheel and four wheel are head turners...:p
    4 people like this.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Congratualtions on the car buddy. Yep its truely a beautiful car. Just that people do not open up their eyes and see with an open heart.

Please post alot of pics.

Happy safe miles crunching.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Congratulations!

The more you drive a Punto more you will appreciate it. Do post some pics of both the Punto & Enfield.

Cheers.
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Welcome to TFI..Congratulations for Punto buddy..these indians dont understand how capable FIAT cars are..hav a great time with ur beauty..post pics of ur Punto and enfield..
  5. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    that write up had 'passion' in it. congratulations
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Ashish,

A big and hearty congratulations on the gorgeous Italian beauty:up. The colour looks so good on the car, it was my first choice too for my Punto but had to give it up dues to pressures from Home minister. The car is a blessing for a true enthusiast.

You havent mentioned whether you opted for the MJD anywhere in your post but I assumed you got the diesel dynamic since the thread was listed in 1.3MJD section. No ownership review in TFI is complete without pics and suggest you to post them ASAP. We need something to drool isnt it?:devilface

Its been almost a month since I bought one and boy am i not amazed everyday the way car rides and handles. I will be completing the run in 1K kms and then all of the 75 horses will be unleashed. Looking forward to more interaction.

Happy mile crunching and drive safely.
  7. ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com

Vadodara , Nashik
    Vadodara , Nashik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Friends even M eager to post the pics of my car , but some how due to busy work schedule its getting delayed ,,, pictures will follow shortly guys... of both Royals ---Punto and Enfield
  8. Hi Ashish, i'm from Vadodara too, will be booking the 1.3 Active tomorrow, have to say people at Bhaskara fiat are very kind and 'active 'when it comes to selling the car! Best showroom experience till date! :clap
  9. ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com

Vadodara , Nashik
    Vadodara , Nashik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Palash,

are you geting 2012 model , whta they have quoted you for active.
  10. Nope, they're providing the 2013 model at 4.99L ex and almost 5.65L on road for Active MJD.