1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

punto vs polo..owner's experience

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by onlymakarand, Jul 11, 2012.

1. onlymakarand

onlymakarand Amatore

Bhusawal
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    That is a very sensible comparison. He came to know the difference since he own both. But how many people know this fact.
  3. onlymakarand

onlymakarand Amatore

Bhusawal
    thats why fiat should put it up on their website for brand endorsement..
  4. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    I will just say polo as a Palio extended version , when ever i see polo i see fiat copy with some new features , you can see all the cuts @ ends and slope from top it resembles same
  5. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Great, the reviews are all sensible/true and i appreciate that. But, when was the last time there were good reviews about a FIAT? Whatever the reason, good for us!! :D For some reason I felt MB is doing too many Punto reviews these days. Just IMO, No offence meant
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I don't even need an experience from a owner to know that Punto is better than Polo. A simple TD of Polo will tell it all. :)

What? Don't even think about comparing Polo with a Fiat. Palio is much better car to drive than Polo.
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
  8. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    This is true. now after reading this , a polo i saw in TN came into my mind.
    At the krishnagiri toll i was waiting for my turn while a polo landed at the next booth, I was noticing the whole car as it was really looking flashy and neat in red, it was carrying 4 folks and when i saw the suspension i was shocked that it was almost looking like a low rider...

Then i immediately looked at mine and I've tested it ample times when my family were in the car as well.. There is hardly any suspension drop . Now isn't that fantastic.
    With or without issues I really don't think i will ever fall out of love with this car .....
    Every day there is something new to substantiate the decision i took 2 yrs ago..
    Simply superb
  9. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet

ramjn , i said POLO is copied from fiat palio , No way we fiatians can compare polo and palio , even in dreams :)
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2012
  10. onlymakarand

onlymakarand Amatore

Bhusawal
    the MB founder is a great Fiat fan..just like us!!:up
    maybe thats the reason for his special attention to fiat cars!! :)