1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Vs Polo Looks

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Relativity, Jan 26, 2012.

?

Punto Vs Polo Looks - what looks better?

Poll closed Jan 31, 2012.
  1. Punto

76.4%
  2. Polo

10.9%
  3. Commuters (Swift, Figo, i10, i20, Brio etc.)

1.8%
  4. Both

14.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. After Punto I prefer Polo in LOOKS .

I prefer safety of my beloved ones rather than the stare that my car gets for her looks. Thankfully I own a beauty which satisfies both my requirements.

Ajit
    2 people like this.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Punto it is , for me.

The Polo is a smart design for sure, when viewed from the front, but the design is not timeless like the Punto. :)

I surely respect this opinion of yours, but i wonder how Leonardo Da Vinci would react if someone asked him to improve the Mona Lisa? :p

Cheers.
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
    6 people like this.
  3. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    "Timeless" is right!
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    GP is a Head Turner, Polo is good looking but only the front shape, If you look in a side angle and the rear side GP scores ahead of the po;o, the rear end looks like a boxy shape for me,.
    Grande's gives the impression of Ready to Charge...
    2 people like this.
  5. This sums up.
  6. mayank

mayank Amatore

Punto->i20->polo->figo->jazz->vista->swift->micra..!!!! have i missed any hatchback???:p
    1 person likes this.
  7. u missed fabia, pulse, aveo-uva and a lot more. but theyre a different segment.
  8. mayank

mayank Amatore

@rahul24jam- oh, sorry..but i think fabia did deserve one rank higher than figo and talking about u-va, i didnt consider it because it has been discontinued and while coming on to pulse..i think its 80% similar of micra na??:confused:
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    The dominance of Punto over polo is much more evident once we go to higher classes.
    Vento Vs Linea
    GTI Vs Bravo
    Maserati vs ------- ? is there anything
    1 person likes this.
  10. mayank, pulse is very much the micra, yes. but doesnt the new swift rank higher than figo?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.