1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Tuscan Wine 1.2L Dynamic for sale

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by kb10, Oct 1, 2015.

1. kb10

kb10 Amatore

Pune
    With heavy heart I placing my dearest punt for sale.Below are the details:
    Mfg - Feb 2013
    Model - 1.2L Dynamic
    Fuel - Petrol
    ODO - 19300 kms
    Bumper to Bumper insurance with Royal Sundram valid till Feb 2016
    Expected Price - 3.8L

DSC04210.JPG

DSC04211.JPG

DSC04212.JPG

DSC04213.JPG

DSC04214.JPG

DSC04215.JPG

DSC04216.JPG

DSC04217.JPG
    antony1405 likes this.
  2. kb10

kb10 Amatore

Pune
    Hello All,
    I received final offer of 3.5L from a buyer(dealers quoted ridiculous prices - 2.2 to 3 l).Iam trying to finalise it for 3.6L.So it might end up in between.
    Do you think its a fair deal.Although I believe I did not quote higher at 3.8L.
    Also do you suggest having all cash deal on spot( buyer is willing to do that).I have some say,stupid concerns?What if the currency is fake?:((

Also please let me know what points I should take care in terms of documentation while selling.Also what are the documents which I need to handover.

Thanks
  3. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @KB 10: your doubt of "if the currency is fake" make seance, ask for 70:30 ratio, 30% cash and 70% cheque, and about price if you wish to get the proper price, then wait for true FIAT lover, who exactly know the values of our machine, or else in a market you know how others see's at our beauties..

3.6L is okiesh deal.
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @kb10, you actually request the buyer to hand over the cash in bank and sign the transfer form as the bank cashier or assistant manager says the cash is accepted. Or else you can also ask for a pay order in your name, but that will also mean the buyer needs to transfer funds into his account and could threaten the deal if he wants to keep this off the books.
  5. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    You can may be buy or rent a portable currency scanner and take it along with you to receive the cash. You can tell him it is a routine procedure you follow when you do high value transaction.:) It costs only Rs.5000/- on ebay!!
    It may be cheaper than being stuck with fake notes!!

Abdul
  6. kb10

kb10 Amatore

Pune
    thanks friends for the suggestions.Alas the deal is still stuck.The buyer wants at 3.5l and that to want me to bear the agent cost of ownership transfer - 2k approx.

I have refused.However,Iam not having an other good offer than this so far and times running out!!