1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto transforming to Punto Evo

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by Sachin, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Sachin

Sachin Timido

Mumbai
    Hello Friends,

I am a proud owner of Punto MJD (active) and I am driving it for 4 years. Now, really want to give some fresh look to my ride. I am thinking of transforming exterior body of Punto to Punto Evo. Looks like change of bumper (rear & front), bonnet, head lights, tail lamps and fenders.

Has anyone of you explore this? If yes, then whats the cost?
  2. vigneshrace

vigneshrace Amatore

Chennai
    Hi,

Even i am interested to do transforming to Evo/Avventura!

If anyone have any ideas, share it.
  3. dina massurker

dina massurker Timido

margao goa
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    thats a good idea but will cost more then 1lk i think as my cousin did to his fiat palio . turning palio into palio style total bill was 1.50
  4. sachinls3

sachinls3 Amatore

Pune
    I don't think it's easy, the new headlamps take a little more space towards back which will need metal cutting etc.!! not sure...

Also, I know for sure that the bonnet holder when you open it, is at a different place now compared to the new one.
  5. dina massurker

dina massurker Timido

margao goa
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    As per me i like the punto then evo in front . Change only the rear bumper n chain the rear tail lights
  6. Ahmed Mubeen

Ahmed Mubeen Timido

chennai
    chennai
    Linea 1.3
    the tail lamp socket in punto evo is different from the old model, unless you are ready to tamper the wire its not a good move,
    a close friend of mine owning a punto shared this info.
  7. dina massurker

dina massurker Timido

margao goa
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Ah ha i thought the wiring socket will be the same . But u can gt an aftermarket abarth style tail lights for punto.
  8. Bhoopathi Raja

Bhoopathi Raja Timido

Coimbatore/ Pune
    Pune/Coimbatore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Yes , i have transformed my front end of punto to abarth (without stickering) after an accident. It would cost around a lakh.
    amitshedha likes this.