1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto to Munar 430kms ( Kochi -Munar ) 2 days of awesome drive & views !!!!

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by rahul16, Oct 11, 2011.

1. rahul16

rahul16

Cochin
    Trip to munnar again :) well new location explored !!

hey guys...

Went to munnar again... i think this is my 3 rd trip after getting my punto 7 months back. Well each time new location in munar...as i said in previous post my friend is working in tata tea as manager so his estate posting keeps changing. His new posting is near Eravikulam National park. His bungalow is in the border of it. it was 2 days of fun. Its a colonial type bungalow...it will take half a day to explore the whole place.:)As like other bungalows its also in the middle of tea estate, well almost 30 kms from town and from main road 10 kms deep in though tea estate. The 10 kms drive is the best part.... u could feel the fear of elephants popping up any time. If something happens well nothing to do,jst get out and run(that was my friends advice ;) )since the road is so narrow u cant even take reverse fast.. The pics will say more :)

DSCN3499.jpg DSCN3795.jpg DSCN3778.jpg DSCN3775.jpg DSCN3730.jpg DSCN3724.jpg DSCN3683.jpg DSCN3673.jpg DSCN3657.jpg DSCN3651.jpg DSCN3620.jpg DSCN3604.jpg DSCN3515.jpg DSCN3510.jpg DSCN3796.jpg
    4 people like this.
  2. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    lovely pics. BNW Punto looks awesome with green background. looks absolutely fresh and soothing to eyes.
  3. himanshukhare

himanshukhare Timido

New Delhi
    Yeah..white punto suits with the background
  4. rahul16

rahul16

Cochin
    Sumit & Himanshukhare.... Thanks guys
  5. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    This is one of the best threads...

I absolutely love Munnar...I have been to some off places in Munnar...but your places are simply stunning...
  6. rahul16

rahul16

Cochin
    Thnks Puntosat.... Well i never got bored seeing munnar again and again..... i travel at-least once in 3 months...each time he takes me to new places :)

Some more pics from old collection

1 (10).jpg 1 (9).jpg 1 (21).jpg 1 (13).jpg 1 (12).jpg 1 (11).jpg 1 (8).jpg 1 (6).jpg 1 (5).jpg 1 (3).jpg 1 (2).jpg 1 (1).jpg
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
    3 people like this.