1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto to Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Cuty Red, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nothing like that soundar . The very next day of getting my punto I drove 200 kms to vellore with family .. to have our breakfast . We need some reason to drive na .. We had BF at some hotel took a U turn and reached home .

So this pondy trip mostly will be something like that . But all depends on when i get the car :)

Ajit

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

thanks anandh .. yes .. that is good idea ..

Ajit
  2. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Dude, i saw your linea today @ Tafe, tried calling you, but couldn't reach... she was looking awesome and missing you...
  3. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats Ajit, have a safe & pleasent drive on your Linea.
  4. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Congrats on your new car and the upgrade from Punto to Linea.

Dude - I am not able to understand one thing, you are buying a 2011 car in end of 2012 - what kind of deal did you get. Also are there 2011 cars still available with the dealers... that is so very surprising.

Kindly let us know the entire break up as I might be interested in buying the Linea too as I have sold off my Punto MJD.
  5. Congrats Bro on your Second Italian Beauty.

Post some pics.
  6. Hi Friends ,

My insurance with Future Generali didnt went smooth as expected. As I mentioned in my other thread, they want me to repair my old punto by replacing/repairing around 100+ parts and welding the right panel. I straigtaway rejected this. Now planning to sell off my car with a mere amount of ~ 4.25 lakhs (including 2.05 lakhs) from insurance ppl. Due to this heavy loss I may end up loosing a chance to own this white beauty.

If there is any change in the situation I will update in the forum.

Regards
    Ajit
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - Threads Closed on Owner's request.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.