1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto to Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Cuty Red, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks Soundar ..

Ajit

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Thanks krishna ..

Congrats for your linea ..

Yeah .. GC kit will be installed pre delivery itself . :)

Ajit
  2. when you getting the delivery of the car??and the insurance has been settled,right??
  3. Thanks dhans . That was a wise decision .

apart from parking constraints , linea is more safer than punto because of the boot .

But if I was owning a 76 hp punto rather than a 93 hp earlier , this time I would have straight away brought punto sport .

Sent you my # .

ajit

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Delivery of the car is delayed by few more days due to some more parts change . But mostly it will happen on coming monday . If not this monday then next monday . Not later than that ..

Insurance .... Naah .. they are playing cat and mouse game now ..Thankfully there are few friends who is giving me all the support and hope that it will get it sorted out soon ...

Thanks for asking arnab .

Ajit
  4. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Congrats Cuty Red!Nice upgrade.Any updates on your Punto's case?Is your Linea new or pre-owned??
  5. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    my hearty congrats to you Ajit!! Finally you are setteled down on LINEA! Thats the best thing could happen.

About your insurence thing, im sorry to hear that. Hope you'll good of it soon.
    Cheers!
    1 person likes this.
  6. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

A big congrats Ajit... i believe its BNW... at least to see your new car, we should definetly execute our meet plan :)
  7. thanks saharsh. Linea is 2011 june mfd. un used.

Ajit

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Thanks a lot buddy..

Insurance . they have already given me more tension than accident of my beloved car.

But there were freinds who stood beside me in getting the things done . Alone I would have never over come the depression without their help .

Ajit

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Thanks Venkat . Yeah it is BNW .. Fortunately or unfortunately there was no other color available here . So one head ache of color decision was not ther .

Yeah .. we will meet either in chn or in pondy :) I was planning to come over pondy for a days lunch once I get the car ;)

Ajit
  8. Is it a Chennai meet? :)
  9. Congrats Ajit! @soundar Why not have a Chennai meet and drive once Ajit and Dhans get their Linea's???
  10. Sure sir...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.