1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto to Linea

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Cuty Red, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 171mm is for the TJet. The 2011 MJD Linea has only 161.

Anyways, best wishes on your Linea!

For GC, decide based on your road conditions. I'm happy with 65 profile tires.
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  2. Out of curiosity I am asking, did you mail FIAT for the Exotic Red Linea???
  3. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    THink thts y ajit going for GC 185 :)
  4. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Hey Ajit....

Many Many congratulations for your new Linea...
    I am sure you will take great care of your Linea and you both will be happy together :D

Cheers...

Neel :up
  5. Hi Abdul , sent you a PM

Ajit

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Thanks Arnab . It is 2011 Linea E Pack . yet to receive the final break up of cost .

Ajit

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Regards
    Ajit

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Anandh .. Even I will be happy with high profile tyres . But Vitamin M is missing .

What I am thinking is use the OE tyres for a year with GC kit , retain the original shocks and struts and then when I change the tyres , go for higher profile and remove the GC kit and fit the original stuff back .. Just thinking on it . No decision yet ..

Ajit
    Ajit

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Nope Srida . If I was buying a latest car I would have checked with them . But here I am left with no choice of color .

Ajit
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    use stock suspension kit and upgrade tires to 65 profile..... use stock suspension kit for atleast 2 years and then go for GC upgrade....

you will get both(Killer & 4x4 feel :D ) the things with change in tire profile
  7. Thanks Neel

Ajit

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

:) GC kit costs less than a 5 higher profile tyre for me now .

Ajit
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  8. Congrats for new car Ajit!
  9. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats Ajit on the Linea. I too now own a BNW Linea though from the 2012 lot.

Enjoy many more happy miles with the MJD.

PS: Get the GC kits installed before delivery itself if you are getting discount. Else they might make you cough up that additional amount.
  10. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    congrats ajit, I am also convinced almost to linea, just need to check with bank for loan eligibility. can you PM me ur number?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.