1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Sport Spare (stepney) Size 14"

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by srirambond007, Sep 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. srirambond007

srirambond007 Amatore

Trivandrum
    Upgraded !!

Well , i upgraded the tyre to 15" Apollo Accelere 195/60. Thanks to FIAT for burning my pocket for another 5800 inr just for something that could have been a standard.

image.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image3.jpeg
  2. Congrats on buying a new stepney in a brand new car:A:drinks
    1 person likes this.
  3. srirambond007

srirambond007 Amatore

Trivandrum
    @wolverine, People buy cars and upgrade all 4 wheels, i just did one.. so i am taking it this way.. with a pinch of salt :p
    1 person likes this.
  4. After getting the delivery of my car I was apprehensive as to how the tyres would perform,and even at a point of time thought of changing all four tyres to yokohama.But later TFI'ans suggested to use the stock tyre till it lasts and then change it...And I must say I am happy with the decision I took,so I will keep these stock tyres aswell as the small stepney,and use them till they last,and change everything...
  5. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Don't Know Why Fiat Doing this For "Punto Sport's Model" only ?? Our 1.4 Punto (Just 2 weeks old) having 15" Steel Spare Wheel !!!
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Seeing that the OP has resolved the matter to his satisfaction, this thread is being closed.

Cheers.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.