1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Sport - Hip Hop Black - Absolute Edition

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kvharesh, Oct 1, 2012.

1. kvharesh

kvharesh Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks Krishna!!

The mudflaps looks good, the front ones are not up to the design the doors are getting splashed. No complaints with rear flaps.

Anyways it is brand new, I don't want to spoil my mood looking at those small issues for sometime. ;)
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  2. Excellent thought buddy,enjoy your ride...
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Its 2:20AM , I just saw your black beauty and feel like taking my black beauty out for a drive, RIGHT NOW!

Awesome color and a fabulous car ..All the best
  4. Team,

I'm booking a Punto Dynamic this week.. would like to know if it is worth going for Absolute by loosing 50% discount on the insurance (about 10.5k). Please suggest.

Regards,

a fIaT lover!!
    Bharath
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @Bharath: Firstly, congratulations!!! And a decision well made. I would definitely suggest you to go for the Absolute edition. You won't lose or gain much from the 50% discount on the Insurance compared to what you are getting from the Absolute pack. And if you want the parts from the Absolute pack later, you would end up paying more. Even better, if you could extend your budget a bit, you should definitely go for Emotion variant.
  7. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats for the absolute edition...:)
  8. Thank you Ravi.. I really appreciate your effort in maintaining this site.. thank you so much!
  9. Absolute edition it is...excellent deal IMO...
  10. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    its either in active or dynamic punto that you get the maximum benefit of the absolute edition..50% of the insurance of those come to less than 10k and you get stuffs worth 25k !!