1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Sport - Hip Hop Black - Absolute Edition

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by kvharesh, Oct 1, 2012.

1. kvharesh

kvharesh Novizio

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hello All,

I have changed my mind and booked Hip-Hop Black GP Sports with Absolute Pack.

I was very exited the day I paid the booking amount. The dealer was great and was answering all my questions.

The very next day I got my VIN and I went to showroom and the car was in display. Looking at the car I was with mixed feelings, lot of questions revolving in my mind. My friend (TFI'N) gave a number who is also a TFI'N, called him and he did a initial PDI and explained everything about decoding the VIN, and my questions and doubts got clarified.

Immediately asked the SA to take out the car from the display, he took that off within minutes.

The finance guy in the showroom was too good and very quick. The day I provided the required docs, someday he got the loan processed.

Thursday I went to the showroom asked the SA to fix all the Absolute accessories, and completed all bank documentation. SA promised me that he will deliver the car on 28th Friday.

Was very exited and did not had dinner out of exitement, did not get proper sleep. Literally looking at the clock every minute.

Finally got up at 7 am and decided to do work from home. Worked till 3 pm and eagerly waiting for the SA's call.
    Got call from SA at 3:45 pm. Rushed to the showroom making couple of calls to my Fiat using friends, they came on time did a top down and bottom up PDI of MY car.... Found couple of scratches and some plastic misalignment. Spoke to the SA and his manager, they promised me to get those minor things will be done on Monday.

I was very happy as everything was going good....without any delay. Everyone are doing their job perfectly. SA came to me and we both went for coffee and told me that the RTA site is down and not sure when the T/R will be done. The time was 6:30 pm, my friends left to their offices, I was alone and watching the T20 match, SA was making some calls and trying to get the T/R. Again the manager came with an option, that he will deliver the car along with a driver, the driver leave the car at my place and take the Keys back to the showroom. I took my time and said Ok.

Wint few minutes SA came with a news that the RTA site was up and they are processing the T/R.

Am waiting.... India vs Australia match got started, they are still working with the invoice, insurance and T/R. Not sure what happened it took more than an hour, Indian innings was completed, the staff cleaned the car and they are ready to deliver.

Australia started batting and my documents were not ready. Sitting and watching the match, 9:44 pm SA came with some papers, I signed and said everything is ready you can take your car now without any driver.

I regained all my energies and packing things to step into my MultiJet. Manager came and handedover the keys with a chocolate box, with all the available staff members they took photographs and wished me luck and safe driving.

10:05 pm - started and driving slowly and enjoying my ride for 30 Mins. Reached home, everyone were waiting for us. Performed Pooja and went for a short ride with my mom explaining the features. Parked and went inside, then felt very hungry, had dinner and started the car went for 1 hour ride on empty road.

Saturday morning got up early and took my car to my grandmother for blessings. Saturday was a holiday in Hyd due to Ganesh procession, I the evening went to temple performed long pooja, met relatives and went for dinner at nearby restaurant.

Sunday - cleand the car and took some pictures (will post soon) and configured the MapMyIndia device and blue&me pairing. In the evening my cousins came and went for a ride few times.

Gone out for dinner, came home and started writing this......:) hope it is not boring...
    5 people like this.
  2. kvharesh

kvharesh Novizio

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Pictures of My New GP Sports - HHB

DSCN7034.jpg DSCN7035.jpg DSCN7036.jpg DSCN7037.jpg DSCN7038.jpg DSCN7039.jpg DSCN7040.jpg DSCN7041.jpg DSCN7042.jpg DSCN7043.jpg DSCN7044.jpg DSCN7045.jpg DSCN7053.jpg DSCN7054.jpg DSCN7055.jpg DSCN7056.jpg DSCN7057.jpg DSCN7058.jpg DSCN7059.jpg DSCN7060.jpg

22 people like this.
  3. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Welcome to TFI !! Your Car Looks Great !!;)
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay congratulations :).

The car looks amazing. IMO get rid of those red side stripes. It is spoiling the beauty of your Punto.
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This must be the best decision of your life,changing the booking....black sport looks much more classy n elegant than red sport....great pics... now get a set of detailing products or do a paint treatment by 3m or petes with3/5 year warranty to maintain it like that for a long time to come !!! :)
  6. kvharesh

kvharesh Novizio

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Thank you.
    I booked appointment with 3M. Will be going for the protection tomorrow or day after.
    1 person likes this.
  7. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

congrats. Punto sport and that too absolute edition..you can't ask for more :)
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Congrats Haresh. Nice report and pics. Now its time to change the title of this thread from Exotica Red to Hip Hop Black. Request the mods to do the needful.
  9. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Congratulations on your purchase. Clearly the best decision. The car looks super stunning.

I am planning on taking my car to 3M as well. Do let us know your experience with 3M.
  10. Anish_A

Congrats on the Punto 90 HP. :) &/ welcome to TFI