1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Sport Absolute -d Me :)

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by KRUDRACOY, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Aviator

Aviator Amatore

Delhi / Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @ KRUDRACOY

The spoiler looks great in red. I too purchased Punto Sport in Delhi but i was not offered any additional spoiler :(. Did you pay for this???
  2. This is the absolute edition offer he took...when you purchased your car?

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

This is the absolute edition offer he took...when you purchased your car?
  3. Congrats on your Punto Mr.Roy.Punto is one big hoot to drive and it had much FTD factor than Swift.
  4. KRUDRACOY

KRUDRACOY

Bangalore
    Hi Friend,

The spoiler absolutely is an additional part. I paid for it.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Thank you. She definitely is FTD:) n Fun unleashes above 3000 RPM :D Highway...........
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
  5. Aviator

Aviator Amatore

Delhi / Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Dude may I know how much did you pay for it. I might also install one....

Cheers
  6. KRUDRACOY

KRUDRACOY

Bangalore
    Mmmm...., around 4K, As I got the final deals in a bunch, I dont exactly remember the individual split. May b 4200!
  7. KRUDRACOY

KRUDRACOY

Bangalore
    Hertz Speakers! I Got fed-up of her singing.. Executed a minor throat Operation..

It is really awful quality sound output from the stock setup. Finally I got annoyed by that.
    Yesterday decided to look into a change on the Stock Speakers and not to install Amplifier for now, and did some quick research.

I concluded on Hertz DSK165-Comps for Front and Hertz DCX165 Coax for Rear.
    The installation was done today from AUTOPLANET, Koramangala. It came to around 8K including all(No damping, 2% extra for card too), I did not bargain :p

Satisfaction..
    I am satisfied to some extend. Definitley better than the stupid stock speakers(was written made in Poland, 20w, n for ALFA, LANCIA and FIAT!) So all have this crappy ones? :D
    I am missing the base, as I am used to the base of Polk db690 6x9 on the other car's parcel tray...

And I am still looking for a Better Audio Setting!.

Can anyone help? :(

Can we custom adjust the Equaliser?

The installer had asked me, if I can help him to do the adjustment? But i am ignorant :D
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  8. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The headunit provided by FIAT does not provide too much juice to sufficiently power the component speakers. The amplifier is required.

I am planning for the Cerwin Wega/Rockford Fosgate prime components both for front and rear with Cerwin Wega 4 channel amp for my Linea. Had rockford fosgate in my earlier car which gave deep bass. The sub was not missed at all. So will shift to this set up once the Vitamin M permits.
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  9. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    As far as the stock speakers, My 10 yrs old Ford Ikon's speaker still beats lot of options in the market. The HU's LCD screen has gone though but the base from speakers are still booming.
    1 person likes this.
  10. KRUDRACOY

KRUDRACOY

Bangalore
    :(

I fiddled with the available presets, treble, bass, etc.. From the knowledge, I got from some posts here I assume now that the HU what I have is a Delphi HU.

I tried matching the User Equaliser bands same as in the set ones(likes of rock, jazz..) But, the user equaliser could never reproduce the output same as it does in default presets.... :eek:

In user equaliser I matched the bands to the setting of rock as how it showed, but the outputs of both were totally different... :rolleyes:

So, now I want to say that, what I have is a crappy HU :D
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012