1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Sport Absolute -d Me :)

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by KRUDRACOY, Oct 2, 2012.

1. KRUDRACOY

KRUDRACOY

Bangalore
    Visually, the mudflaps design and fitment I like. If it is performance is what u meant Im not sure. I wil have to chase it in some other car, when my car tyre splashes :)

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Kiran Bhai, This is my third position. As u suggested this one, before my own experiment, I din have to search for another one sofar. It is a very good position. Thank you :)

Reverse parking sensor.. yeah I knw :(
    1 person likes this.
  2. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    KRUDRACOY nice pics and good selection of your car,
    One thing is you can bring the wire from the bottom to side then side to roof top and bring it to the tablet , so it wont disturb you while driving and also will be descent inside the car to see towards front....
  3. KRUDRACOY

KRUDRACOY

Bangalore
    Yeah, I tend to forget that fact as I am not seeing it from behind usually. I want 2 and wil remove it soon.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

:D
    Gurji.. Was doubtful to post the speedo snap(safe driving), I mentioned she was pushed to the limits. 17* with 4 adults in. It was not moving further, though I tried. But, I had full confidence as she never showed any nervousness.:D
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  4. FiatVenky

FiatVenky Timido

Bangalore
    Hi KRIDRACOY,
    Do you know if Fiat is releasing a new punto by jan next year??
    Am planning to go for sports absolute, hence asking.
    Thanks,
    Venky
  5. No news as such,he just meant in the worst case scenario for existing new car owners what might happen...
    If you are happy with punto sports absolute edition,then go for it...theres no point in waiting just based on rumors...
  6. KRUDRACOY

KRUDRACOY

Bangalore
    Hello Venky,

I don't have any such news as Arnab mentioned. What I meant is, I wont be disappointed over my decision even if Fiat launches an updated Punto next year. Now, may b in Jan or in March :)
  7. FiatVenky

FiatVenky Timido

Bangalore
    Thanks for the clarification.
    My only concern is if Fiat brings in MultiJet II
    Anyways got drenched in rain today morning,. need the car asap,.
  8. KRUDRACOY

KRUDRACOY

Bangalore
    Some More Snaps of Her!!!

My Friend clicked her few times while on a short break...

DSC_5944a.jpg

DSC_5936a.jpg

DSC_5929a.jpg
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
    5 people like this.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Wow she looks amazing and kudos to photographer.
  10. Multijet 2 is a distant dream,go for punto sports...you wont regret it...