1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Sport Absolute -d Me :)

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by KRUDRACOY, Oct 2, 2012.

1. KRUDRACOY

KRUDRACOY

Bangalore
    Rajan and Arnab Thanks Bros.

Ther is no point in worrying abt our decisions Arnab. Just think that U started driving her weeks before. In my case Fiat can Launch an upgraded Punto in Jan :D

Regarding the Carpad...
    From the pics from the pdf which was shared in here, I made out that it is a map my india device Carpad 5. Though the folks in Fiat dealership din hv a clue abt it. :)
    As it is a map my india device, I decided to go for the absolute pack, over the insurance free option. Im not at all a techie abt those kinda devices and I feel irritated many times when I used it. The touch input annoys me, at times it feels over sensitive or literally dead(may b its hung). But, it does the job too :) only once I really tried, for that I had to be very patient and give input to it carefully. Last time, wen I used Garmin I felt tht interface was better. I may give better feedback later as Im not getting time to fiddle with the device :p
  2. I was thinking of selling my MMI device and upgrading to this car pad...
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay congratulations for Absolute Punto. The red spoiler spoiling the looks though. My personal opinion.
  4. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Wow... your punto looks great with red colored spoiler & mirror covers..... :)
    And the tab is awesome.....

Congrats dude.......
  5. KRUDRACOY

KRUDRACOY

Bangalore
    Thanks Kedar.

Yeah, Red Spoiler can make it look Punto Spoil-Sport for some. But, I like. :dance

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Rishi Thank you :) The red mirror is what made me to think of painting the spoiler to red colour too.
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  6. kvharesh

kvharesh Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi,
    I got my HHB - Sports Absolute on 28/09/2012, the MMI device is not that great as they advertised, the battery is no good and have to keep charging always, for me it works 30 to 45 mins if charged full.
    Touch response is average, and it got some cool apps, will be very useful at times. There no touch calibration option.
    Will contact the MMI support regarding the battery.

@KRUDRACOY - how is your tab's battery life?
    1 person likes this.
  7. Absolutely Terrific. Ur car looks like a modern art esp'lly in that 2nd pic. With ur permission I am downloading the 2nd pic to my PC. Congrats. The red spoiler is eye catching. why not paint the mudflaps to bnwhite, would give more premium look.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Any MMI device's avg battery life is 1 to 2 hr max...If the device doesnt give that much premium feel then I dont think it justifies the price...
  9. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    Congrats on your Absolute sports, looking forward to hear more about the MMI device.

I have seen the reverse parking sensors on your bumper, how much they charged you?
  10. KRUDRACOY

KRUDRACOY

Bangalore
    Yeah, Even mine, the battery backup is very poor, though din count the mins. it may be even less :p
    I mostly keep it plugged in!

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

Srida Thanks for your comment.

Feel free to use the pic :)

Hmm, I wil evaluate the probabilty to change the color of the mudflap.

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Thank You.

The sensor, I bargained and got it for Rs 1500 around. It is just the beeping one.