1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Sport Absolute -d Me :)

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by KRUDRACOY, Oct 2, 2012.

1. KRUDRACOY

KRUDRACOY

Bangalore
    I will try to post few close-ups of my spoiler mounting as soon as possible.
    I paid for it(Rs 4000 around) as I was told and believed it as an OEM one :D
  2. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks for the info buddy. Base colour is BNW. As others said, yours will not be an OEM one. I checked with a dealer in my native in Kerala - They told me that they can get the OEM one get fitted on my Punto for 6k (inclusive VAT, handling, Paint job). So, I am not getting from the dealer from where I am going to purchase the car. The D-Day is tomorrow... I will get my beauty delivered.

3. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

Bangalore
    Me to buddy... feeling bad to drill on it. :(

4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Please refer the Part number and the MRP in the below pic:

Part_No.jpg

This is how the spoiler looks, unpainted, two screws [metal] and two place-holders [fibre], and a bit of 3M double-sided tape. [Red bits]

The roll you see nearby is the 3M double-sided tape I purchased, it costed around 400INR. Very useful, stuck both the number plates with those, and now the spoiler.

Before.jpg

This is how the spoiler looked after I gave my dose of 3M tape to hold the spoiler.

After.jpg

After which, I shaved off the screws and the place-holders, and got it painted.

Com Paint.jpg

Then, just peel the stickers, aim and stick it up. ;)
  5. vishnuramachandran

vishnuramachandran Novizio

Calicut
    Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Would you please explain how you were able to clamp the spoiler without drilling it?Is the spoiler still fine?Is it staying intact?
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2013
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

With 3M double sided tape. Yes, it is still intact withstanding all the sun, rain and high speed runs.