1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Sport Absolute -d Me :)

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by KRUDRACOY, Oct 2, 2012.

1. KRUDRACOY

KRUDRACOY

Bangalore
    So here I am, May be one of the first Absolute Edition in Forum.

I own her since 26 Sep 2012, and don't want to take my hands off from her;)

She is very pretty and responds very passionately to my every touch, caress, voice ... and I love that to the core.:p

But, I am not at all fascinated when she sings. I think I will have to live with that, Or I may have to consult a doctor if she irritates a lot.:sad1

IMG_5218.jpg

IMG_5213.jpg

IMG_5221.jpg

IMG_5206.jpg

IMG_5219.jpg

IMG_5190.jpg

IMG_5209.jpg
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
    32 people like this.
  2. Congrats and best wishes!!!
  3. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

dehradun
    welcome

:car::O:dance::T:upcongrats.excellent choicebro.conoured mudflaps luk gr8,red spoiler is catchy and goes wid the image of car.enjoy happy motoring:car:steering
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    congrats... Red spoiler look good man, even black would have been pretty nice !!!
    surprisingly, the rising number of sport here at tfi proves that it has become a trump card for fiat, even though discounts were greatly reduced and price increased compared to old 90 hp...contradicting our earlier assumptions!!
    Does the tiny mudflaps do their job well?
    Give a review of the tablet as well :)
  5. KRUDRACOY

KRUDRACOY

Bangalore
    Thanks Bro :)

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Thanks Bro :)
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Nice. Congrats.

Am sure those tiny mud flaps do their job quite well. Tailgating vehicles may think otherwise though :D

And yes, please do post a review on that MMI device.

Rajan
  7. KRUDRACOY

KRUDRACOY

Bangalore
    Thank You Varun. Choice of the Car, I made quite some times back :)
    Red Spoiler was a Risky move, as I was expecting an all new Big Red Spoiler without the stock One. But, later realised it will be an add-on spoiler to the Stock, which is white in colour for me and is seen from behind. When I saw it installed for the first time I liked it as it was not looking horrible as I imagined, mmm.. Still liking it. ;)
  8. Congrats..I missed this absolute edition by a few weeks...hows the car pad?is it user friendly and really worth it?
  9. KRUDRACOY

KRUDRACOY

Bangalore
    :) Thanks.
    I had the confusion of Spoiler colour, Black (coz I mi8 change the roof color to black) OR Red (coz thers enough red cues on the vehicle to match). Then, I looked into the practicality of changing the roof color to black in terms of time delay to execute the work and decided to paint it in Red.

Mud Flaps.. I think they do, I shud hv taken her pic yesterday before her bath :)
  10. So you are the lucky first one..
    Good, post more about the TAB and GPS