1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Sport ABARTHed?

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by zenwalker, Nov 22, 2012.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Dear All,

I guess the title is pretty clear, i just want to know has any body done Indian Punto Sport 90Hp version to Abarth modifications? I searched this forum for a while, did not get any.
    Pics would be great.

P.S:
    1. Call me crazy, i am gonna book Punto for sure though it has issues with ASS, but my god abarth?? Its brilliant! :dancing :wow :clapping
    2. @ mods, I hope this thread has landed in the right section, if not apologies!

Thanks,
    Zen :ugeek:
  2. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

I'm sure non has ABARTHed the punto sport 90hp..

Does a clear coat exist over the sport decals?? TFI's who know, please comment.

if a clear coat is present over the sport decals... then forget ABARTH mod.. or will be a expensive mod.
    if u remove the sport decals will leave marks on the cars.. clear coat will be required on the entire car.
    IMO without removing the sport decals, abarth stripes will be odd..
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Okey sorry :confused: :confused:
  4. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Clear coat is not existed on the sports decal.... so no worries.... :)
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I think if you remove those red decals of Punto sport on first day then there wont be any problem and it wont leave any marks. Get this work done by professional.

Awaiting for more updates from you.
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Kedar Bhai, you have a long wait ahead of you. OP is yet to book the car. :D

Rajan
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Yep :D Just preparing myself (mindset) whether to choose normal Punto or sport via this thread, in other words if sport can be abarthed i can easily book this or else ill might go for other one.

Hope this thread was a genuine question and yes i did search before starting this off ;)
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  8. Ooof !!! By reading the thread title I thought the Thread Starter is asking if Punto Sports is tuned by Abarth :dance
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Just to make your car Abarthed you will miss mighty 90hp engine.

Talk to sales person about those decales, ask him to inform FIAT to get Punto Sports without decales if it is possible.

one of my friend bought Alto K10 which comes with stickers from factory ( I think it was limited edition) so he dont wanted stickers and he informed he informed sA about this and he got his Alto without stickers. Same case with my frinds white bolero.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Causality is violated here. Cause yet to come where effect is already here. Einstein won't be happy:(
    Regarding abarthed , I cannot digest that term. It is like wearing a mask of Arnold Schwarzenegger. :)