1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto - Side Skirts

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by Jam, May 2, 2015.

1. Jam

Jam Timido

Bangalore
    Basaveshwarnagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks Naveen. This is a great news. Let me try to get more details on this.
    naveen2cool likes this.
  2. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Me and mohit saini are checking with DRS Gurgaon Store guy and he has confirmed having the same booklet as shared above. Said got it from some Goa meet of Fiat dealers. As of now the part number is not listed on their available parts, however said that he will find out the cost of same by evening. Meanwhile he did share pic of the part from their internal records/website over whatsapp to confirm if this is what we are inquiring about.

20150506012624.jpg
    prabhjot, Jam and naveen2cool like this.
  3. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Just got information that the parts can be ordered and side skirting is for 5K each side and will cost more to colour to body color.
    naveen2cool likes this.
  4. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Thanks for the info kunwar.g . Pricing is a bit steep though
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes it is.. price should be around Rs. 3000-3500 considering we need to paint it.

Add expenses of painting and you will end up paying Rs. 15,000 for side skirts.
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I guess what romi paid for skirts was in the range of 6-6.5k from team energy a couple of years back.... I d say its reasonable, not not completely justifiable.. thats the premium for OEM product... Does anyone know how much is the trd kit from toyota costs?
  7. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Shall be visiting DRS on 9th for the Summer Camp and shall visit to store to get more concrete details like part # and also details of front and rear bumper lips also.
    Jam and kedarbendre like this.
  8. samirpadte

samirpadte Timido

Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Does anyone know if it is possible to fit the Avventura skirting (bumper skirts, side skirts, wheel arcs) on a GP?
    Pradeepms likes this.