1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto - Side Skirts

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by Jam, May 2, 2015.

1. Jam

Jam Timido

Bangalore
    Basaveshwarnagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hello Guys-

Hope you are doing well. I was looking for side skirts (Abarth Style) for my 90hp Punto and not sure if I can get it in India, as I could not find any hint about it being available here online. Can we import it? If yes, would it be too costly? Any other options? Kindly advise.

FiatPuntoAbarth_14a.jpg

Thank you
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Side skirts are hard t find in india & if you got it abroad then also its a costly affair. Need to find a local fiber maker who can make one or interested to do so. :)
    Ganges likes this.
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    there are a couple of bodykit makers in kerala which i know of like ostler's, designs energised,marvel,etc who can fabricate it given the design or in their existing design. though cost is slightly high,it ll be cheaper than buying from abroad !! you can search them in facebook to have their contact details... one example can be seen here: https://www.teamfiat.com/threads/my-electric-blue-abarth.5857/
  5. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    I have seen Punto official side skirts in a fiat accessory brochure at a dealership couple of months back. I vaguely remember it costs around 3k without painting.
    kedarbendre likes this.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @naveen2cool can you please share more details about the side skirts of Punto.
  7. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    @kedarbendre Here it is as you asked. Shared to me by my friend. Guess we can place order with the part number even if FASS is not aware
    vol1u44.jpg wog4pxg.jpg
    Murphy_Fiat and varunrtr like this.
  8. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    now this is getting interesting.. Never knew fiat was providing this at such affordable prices !!! Just the side skirts alone with nice front splitter would be interesting !!

@Fayad
  9. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Really interesting. Considering the similarities of body shape between GP and Evo, can these be put on GP too as the images are just of Evo. Glued on.....
  10. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Let's wait and see who gets their hands first on these skirts :)