1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Scale Model

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by nmp, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Try the dealership.
    workshops rarely keep it with them.

Its the dealers who keep the scale models.
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Thats Heart-breaking news. I desperately want this Linea scale model. Anyone from Mumbai knows which dealership is it available?
  3. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

And anyone finds Punto's scale model. Let me know!!!
  4. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Well guys, its not available either in Fortune Thane or Nerul. But I was told that if they (Nerul) get bulk order they may keep some in stock. I've informed them about our forum and also that few of the members are interested to buy it. I was asked to check with them on Monday/Tuesday. Let's see.
  5. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Lets hope for it.. Even i need one.. The miniature Punto looks too cute..
  6. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    No this post is not for updating you that the Scale model is available.

This is about a interesting tele-con I had with Fortune, Thane yesterday. They have started a new Show-room in Thane, I've yet to visit it. But thought to check with them as I thought they might have kept some scale models being a new show-room. So asked to put me to the accessories division for the Punto Scale model. They just picked up the word 'Punto' and called someone. Here is the conversation.
    I: - Do you have a scale model of Punto?
    He: - Yes Sir we have Punto in our Stock.
    I: - No, no I want a scale model, a toy model of Punto.
    He: - Yes Sir, we do have a stock, just tell me which model do you want.
    I: - Boss I want a miniature version, a toy model of Punto. Fiat displays this thing on their website in accessories section.
    He: - No Sir I'm not aware of such thing.
    By this time we both got irritated and kept the phone down.
    My simple question is why these sales guys don't do home work before selling the cars? How do we expect to zoom the sales of Fiat when they are stuck up with such creatures.
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
  8. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    I collected my Flamenco Red Scale Model Linea from Fortune Powai when they were at the Old Location Near L&T @ Rs.243/- something IIRC ::D Try there, they may have, and if they have the Punto Scale Model, do let me know also :)

Went multiple times to have a scale model Punto, but no luck they had packed all the Merchandise from their when they were shifting. Didnt try after that, once asked at the Fortune Nerul Showroom they didnt had it in stock. Tried my luck at Concorde Prabhadevi also, those guys also didnt had it that time ::pP

If anyone knows of the availability of the Punto Scale Model in Mumbai Dealers, let me know.
  9. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Sanjeev, it's high time you bought a proper Punto VGT. Stop buying scale models!!
  10. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    Yes Sir, i am already giving it a serious thought ::D , but in a Fix, whether to go for Linea or Punto, really confused.

The scale model is just for collection purpose :lol: