1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Scale Model

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by nmp, Jul 5, 2010.

1. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    I want to buy scale Model of GP, but its not available with Fortune, Thane. In fact they are not even aware about it. Fiat India's website shows that its available for Rs. 323. Let me know if anybody of you guys have got it or seen it.
  2. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    available at fortune motors nerul
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Even I have seen in Concorde bangalore, sometime back.
  4. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Thanks Aniket / Ravi for the quick reply.
    Let me check with Fortune, Nerul.
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    I've always wanted to buy Linea scale model as my 2.5 year old son is crazy on cars & Linea in particular :mrgreen:
    Are you sure, the price is above Rs. 300/- as I read Linea scale model was available at Rs. 289/-
  6. Both Linea and Punto are available at Chennai. I can courier it to you if you dont find it in Thane/Mumbai.
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Thanks, Binze. Lemme check during monsoon camp. If not available, I'll let you know
  8. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Thanks bnzjon for the quick help. I'm immobile for few days because of a small accident. Probably next week I should be up and back to the business.:) In case I don't get it here, will definitely PM you.
    @VP. I double checked again. Indeed Linea's model available at Rs. 284.38 and that of Punto is 323.32. I suppose Punto's model is BS IV compliant. :lol:
  9. At Chennai during delivery itself I had got a scale model (that of same color - Blue) of Punto for my son (3.5+), who is crazy about Punto-s, Linea-s and whole lot of others at this age itself. Infact I had got it just like that (free :mrgreen: ), when I asked the accessories guy, (why not, I had got the sun film and seat covers from him only during the same time). At that time, he had told it costs 320 approx.
    My son, is so excited that, when he saw a fellow punter (a red MJD) :redcar stop beside us at a signal in the Mount road last sunday night, he just lowered the rear window glass and gave him a big Haai !! The guy was equally sweet and smiled him back with a hai. :dance
  10. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ive checked this almost every time ive dropped in at wasan.. never got it so far:-(