1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Saved our life

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Do check the paint at the dealer before leaving the showroom, and do post the pictures,
    Drive safe, Look out for those who dont look out. :car
  2. keshav

keshav

Bangalore
    This is sad. I had heard Concorde has a very good painting booth. Looks like people working there are not competent. Do gave them a low rating when you get feedback call from FIAT.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    So what news dude, did you visit the showroom and checked up with the paint job :confused, When have they committed the delivery
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    True

Honda city 1100Kg, corolla altis 1180kg, Punto 1145 Kg I don't think any non fiat owners know it.
  5. yes I got the delivery of the car on Friday,they did a decent job now,finish is close to what it was earlier.
    Over all cost came to Rs 17358/-

I will post some pictures.

-Sat
  6. Here are some pictures taken en-route to Shringeri,recently.

after.jpg

after4.jpg

after2.jpg

after1.jpg
  7. s-c-a
    post some close up images of the rear end after the work was finished.
    glad to hear that all are fine and no injuries to anyone
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Well the Punto is standing as if nothing has happened and thats what i like in FIAT Cars, they are build to last, Do post some more pictures of the car as the car looks great in Red mud for what the South is famous for,
    Take care dude and drive safe, Watch out specially for the envy peoples around.
  9. Here it is,excuse me for the quality.

back.jpg

cockpit.jpg

Front.jpg
    Last edited: May 9, 2011
  10. Some time during sep 2010,Linea and Punto had weight reduction of some thing like 60-80 kgs,after loooking at the below picture i took in KHT, the front crash guard of 2011 make Linea seems to be smaller and thinner than Punto 2010.

IMG_20130223_103052.jpg

IMG_20130223_103101.jpg

IMG_20130223_103115.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2013