1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Saved our life

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Thank god you and family member is safe.
    Good to hear taxi wala behaved decently.
  2. Good to hear that no one is hurt. The TANK saved every one. Thanks to FIAT.
  3. royj

royj Esperto

Good to know no one was hurt.
    From what I see on the pictures, the estimate of 44K looks to be on the higher side. Is it for both the cars?
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Sorry to hear about the accident, Sat-Chit-ananda, but glad to know that you are all safe, thanks to Fiat.
  5. Even I felt so, but insurance surveyor will cut off many of them, I was in no mood to negotiate with TASS after this ordeal.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thanks God nothing happened to you and your family, ::T
    Punto is build strong like a tank no doubts, negligence is done by the Taxi drivers and the bus drivers on the road :hit ,
    he should pay all the sum of 10 k as he has hit you from back. Anyways when ru getting your Punto back?
  7. Yesterday TASS had called me to give the delivery of the car, but my horror it was substandard work done, with paint droppings some places, rough finish, and in particular are which is in between read windshield and door panel has lot of pain spillage , but they used thinner to remove it looks like so paint was pealed off and primer was showing up.

yet, TASS person was asking me to come back but I told him , I can only take delivery of the car if paint quality issues are rectified.

8. Sad news... Why don't you change your service station from next service. I was pretty happy with the KHT service in whitefeild, also heard of the Prerana in Hosur road to be good
  9. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Thank god u and ur family are safe....and thanx to FIAT for building a tank like punto!!