1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto Rating by WORLD's best Rating website....

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by srinath_1230, Nov 13, 2013.

1. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Perfectly said sir :)
    1 person likes this.
  2. jackharrisw

jackharrisw Amatore

Well,it's not a surprise that Punto scored a good rating. Punto is a great car. But,Swift scoring similar rating is a surprise. According to me Swift don't deserve it.I am seriously put off by Swifts terrible tin can metal sheet quality and the space.Polo definitely deserve better rating.
  3. mkaru

mkaru Timido

Good to hear this. I want to see a day when punto sells in very good numbes
  4. theblack

theblack Esperto

Its good to know this but like gurjinder says all the matters is if you like it or not
    These days I've just stopped advocating buying fiats for more than 1 time.

When the time comes for a new car the first choice for me will always be a fiat or else a volvo

Sent from my Q1000 using Tapatalk 2
  5. iniy

It sure is a great car, just poor service even after FIAT took over it.
  6. acechip

acechip Superiore

I am surprised that the top car rating site as the OP puts it, has not bothered to update some of the most popular car models- they have the AL Stile in there, but not the Fluidic Verna ?? They actually have the old Verna rated..thats unpardonable.
    BBC TopGear Magazine India Hyundai - Verna

But here is my point though. What is it in the Fluidic Verna that makes it sell atleast 4000 units per month since it was launched ? You cant attribute it to a "bad" attribute in other cars. Others are also equally good, perhaps better in some areas . Yet the Verna continues to beat the hell out of the competition..Any one who owns the car or knows someone who does ??