1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto price quoted

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by prem, Oct 11, 2011.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

All variants of the Punto diesel have the same ground clearance.
  2. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Grande Punto 1.4
    I have a 1.4 Emotion and the GC is 173 mm, which is decent compared to other cars in its class. I drive easily on most of the good and bad bangalore/kerala roads without scrapping the underbelly. On a very bad patch, nothing can help, be it a tall-boy WagonR or indica or even an SUV. It depends on where you drive most of the time. If you say you will be driving your car mostly in city, you wont have much issues with the "low" GC.
  3. Hi All,

Any idea about the Punto MJD EPK - 76 HP & 90 HP offers for month of Nov - Dec 2011.

One of my friend interested to buy Punto MJD.

thanks in advance.
  4. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Prem, the discounts you are getting is normal one... even i was quoated the same thing... but try to push for Sunflim, its worth it.
    Regarding TD car, you will never get the feel of Owned Punto... TD cars are driven by so many ppl and think about the way everybody drives TD vehicle...

Its worth going to 90 Hp with some extra Ks...
    I am a regular user of Blue and Me and i find it as a bigggggggggggg ++++ ...
  5. Rakesh ,
    what i have heard from a SM is that they have reduced the cash discount for 76 HP from 10K to 5K and for 90 HP it is still the diwali offer .
    Looks like FIAT want more indians to buy and drive the best hatch back available in the country a.k.a 90 HP

6. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

They have lots of inventory for 90 HP and dynamic variant. Hence they areoffering 10 K discounts. For rest of the variant discount is 5 K.
  7. vikaskumar11233

Hi all
    Here is one update form the corner of Fiat that soon Punto will be launched in diesel which will be called as Fiat Grande Punto Evo its price will be around Rs7.5lakhs and its mileage will be approx 13kmpl.