1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto price quoted

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by prem, Oct 11, 2011.

1. prem

prem

Chennai
    Hi guys,
    despite the declining GP sales and the fear of FIAT closing shop, I have convinced myself to buy a punto. I visited VST motors, mount road and the prices quoted were

1.3 Emotion-6,70000
    1.3 90hp-7,70000

I have been reading the posts on teamfiat as well as team-bhp regarding the prices and discounts on GP. All the sales guy is offering me is free insurance and 10,000 rs cash discount?
    Only a month back, I read someone buying a punto 90hp for the price less than what I am getting.
    What I want to ask is:
    Am i getting proper discounts or should I look for other dealer. Its the festive month and FIAT sales are bad to say the least. I was hoping to get some good discounts. But I found that all that 90000 rs discounts on punto are full of it.
    Did any of you get any other discounts?

I saw the 90 hp and even though I had fixed my budget at 6,50000, I am thinking of going for the 90hp. But only if I get atleast some more discounts. We saw the car and mygirlfriend think the interiors are bad. She compared it with the i20 and has been asking me to consider i20 too.

so let me know if I am getting the right offer.
  2. mo1

mo1 Timido

Pune
    I booked Punto 1.3 Emotion on 6-Oct and I am getting exactly same discounts here in Pune.(10K + free insurance)
    Just that after a bit of bargaining, am getting mud flaps,mats and body coating for free.
    may be you can bargain a bit harder and get something more.
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    instead of body coating go for 3m sun films, body coating is a bullshit.
  4. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    welcome to the elite club Prem. I think you can bargain for additional free accessories. Did you check with Concorde as to what is their best quote?
  5. baska

baska

Chennai
    VST anna nagar gives me this

1) Free Insurance
    2) 10k off
    3) 3k off(corporate offer)
    4) Mud flaps, foot mats, 3M sun film, car cover
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    For the love of the car please don't put that Mudflaps and Floor mats. They are utter crap and don't deserve a place on the Italian Beauty.
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Too pricey for a failed car from a failed manufacturer(excuse,no offence meant)
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is just rubbish statement (excuse,no offence meant).:D
  9. prem

prem

Chennai
    Bala, care to elaborate plz?
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Yeah,Prem,I bought an MJD LINEA(Active version though)for Rs.7,80,00 on road price,So,I thought Punto at the same price(though with airbags,ABS,BLUE TOOTH)was expensive.Beleive you guys will atleast accept that FIAT is a failed manufacturer(Being a Fiat fan I wish that was not true,but,but,
    Fiat is a failed manufacturer:()
    About your choice of a Fiat car,well,it drives and rides like a dream:steering,which will make you forget about the A.S.S(which is awefull:uh)and the resale value(which will break your heart at that time:rolleyes:)
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2011