1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto pre delivery checklist and tyre information.

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Vishal, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Vishal

Vishal Timido

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.2
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Hello Guys,

I’m planning to purchase new Grande Punto 1.3 Diesel Emotion Pack. ;)

I’m looking for your guidance on pre delivery check list, also wondered to see the different tyre manufacturer for same model with other dealer :confused1. Could any one let me know which tyres are delivered by Fiat for Grande Punto 1.3 Diesel Emotion Pack?
    Any additional information on this topic will be pleasured.

-Vishal
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. check the year of manufacture of the tyre.
    there will be 6 digit number on the tyre, denoting the week and year of manufacture.

if it is 232011 it means the tyre was made in the 23rd week of 2011. fresher the rubber, the better
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Earlier, Punto used to come with Good Year tyres but now they have switched to much better tyres i.e. Apollo Accelere.

My Punto came with Goodyear tyres that were 6 months older than the date of manufacture of the car.

Anyways, do a thorough PDI buddy. Good Luck.
  5. now a days, some cars are coming with bridgestone even!!

when my tyres had to be replaced during the insurance claim, they said that they would be fixing bridgestones!!
    bargained and pulled a few strings and got A-drives!!