1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto or Polo: Kindly advice

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by slbaite, Jan 29, 2013.

1. slbaite

slbaite

New Delhi
    Guys i could not blame anyone for falling in love with these Italian Beauties & even myself. Thanks 2 all for the overwhelming response & feedback. I guess Punto is made for me too :razz:

I will be booking Grande Punto 1.2 Dynamic 2013 (Tuscan Wine) on coming Monday. The offers are (By Fiat Caffe, Janpath, Delhi):

1) Insurance free
    2) RSA free
    3) Corporate Discount
    4) Additional Rs. 2000 to 3000 case discount
    5) Mud Flaps &
    6) Floor Mats

I inquire about door sil, reverse parking sensor & USB port and he said that the same can be installed at additional cost (not free).
    Further the case discount in point-4 is offer when I said that I know a friend in TEAMFIAT who bought the same & got case discount deal (Hats-Off to TEAMFIAT) :dancing

Kindly advice if the offers listed are appropriate or do I have to ask more?? Also is the 100% booking amount refundable if booking is cancelled?
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
  2. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Congratulation on the decison Slbaite and all the best :)
    When its comes to discounts and offers, its always more the merrier.
    The offer seems to be fair, but i think you can bargain as free one of the items that are on the additional cost list.
    By the way what is the price that is being offered!!
  3. AbhijitRC

AbhijitRC Timido

Pune,MH
    Buying a car is a very personal and individual thing. However saying that i am in like the polo but i`m in "LURVE" with the punto. The classic Italian looks are to die for. Also the engine range is quite good. The polo looks modern but is drab in a sense.
    The instrument panel in the Punto is awesome at night. And now with FIAT going individual in S&S we can expect the service to be much much better than what i had when i bought mine.