1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto or Linea

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by sk_team_fiat, Mar 12, 2011.

1. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    well the answer is very clear. linea is the best option at 10 lacks and punto is the best if you want to stay under 7.5. linea more features, bigger status, more suitable for highways(though punto equally good in this front). while punto a hot hatch, fun car, better for city driving(linea is really bulky).
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    As per your input Linea makes practical choice. For city rides you have Alto & for Long drives you can use Linea. Linea is headturner & fun to drive. If you dont have issues with Petrol car I will recommend you Linea Tjet Plus. You will lot of thing within 10lacs which comes Audis, BMW, & MERC. Go for Linea TJET Plus.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    If you are ready for 10 lac then Linea is the better choice, as it a monster when it comes for highway cruising specially the Tjet. can also opt for diesel also,
    But Punto is also not less compared to cornering and city driving and great pleasure on highway, you feel like driving a saloon sedan,
    Both the cars are Head turner and great value for money.
  4. hillram

I would honestly say that Linea would be a comfortable car to buy,both for city and highway rides.Im planning Linea myself to be my next car,by its sheer road presence and length.
  5. Tron

Tron Superiore

lets keep it simple, you are aware of both Linea & punto. For spare & city purpose you have alto then just go for linea!! I'll give my vote to -LINEA- 1.3MJD. As the car is fuel efficient too & still with 93hp under the hood make her pretty quick!! 209Nm of torque is the best thing! you can have that T-jet torque feel by owning MJD. And i dont need to mention the ride quality & highway drive fun of -LINEA-!! she is a masterpiece in that section!! believe me even i'm having LINEA and for spare alto. Just enjoy with LINEA!!;)
    Last edited: May 18, 2011