1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto or Fiesta

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by shankspatel, Oct 23, 2013.

1. shankspatel

shankspatel Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

Well i have zeroed on buying punto 90 last week itself and just got confused a bit after i took the td of fiesta as it was just a lakh costlier than punto with the offers of ford in festival season, but only for a bit and decided to with punto only.

As a matter of fact i didn`t even start this thread i was just expressing my concern at one of another thread that our part in bangalore don`t have a fiat service center and in the same post i mentioned my td experience of fiesta and one of the moderator moved it to a new post.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Never mind.

Why don't you check with Vecto/Aadya as well if you are not too happy with the Fiat Caffe?
  3. shankspatel

shankspatel Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I am in contact with all the 3 showrooms, even after followups in the last 2 days none of them has given me the formal quote yet.

I was not bashing the kht.aadha or vecto fiat here, i just. Felt that the fiat team in Bangalore is not rrsponsive enough,
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I understand.

Shoot a mail to Fiat India that you are waiting and yet to get a response. Let us see what happens after your mail.
  5. Rajarshi

Rajarshi Amatore

Kolkata
    What about the ownership cost of Fiesta.. Is it same as Linea/Punto?
  6. shankspatel

shankspatel Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

I am not sure about the ownership. Cost of fiesta, but according to the SA the parts are manufactured in chennai itself. So it has to be cheap

So in long run for a normal user ownership costs of punto and fiesta should be almost equal And yeah fiesta has a service interval of 10k.
  7. dnyanesh666

dnyanesh666

Mumbai
    Right MY2012 Dynamic equivalent to pre 2012 Emo Pk.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Autocar India Review says Fiat has the cheapest spare parts in the country.
  8. Please share the link if it available online.
  9. shankspatel

shankspatel Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

Yeah i remember that Autocar issue, every SA in Fiat showrooms Bangalore showed me that issue when i was still in the selection process