1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto OEM alloys for sale!!

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by nkapoor777, Aug 21, 2011.

1. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    I got four OEM alloys (slight damage on all of them) available for sale. I picked up a set of new alloys recently in a momentary fit after finding out about the damage to each of the rims (I suspected it for some time but hadn't got around to checking them). Although both the service centre and the tyre shop told me that all the rims can be repaired (at an expense of 2-3k), I didn't want to let go off the chance to lay my hands on brand new rims at a decent price.

I'll try and post pics of the alloys in a day or so. Any one interested can PM me for prices and I'll be more than happy to welcome any TFI'an over to my house to have a look at them in person.
  2. amar_gahir

amar_gahir Amatore

Delhi
    Hi mate.. how much you paid for it? i got brand new Linea alloys for my punto ( just 100 kms driven)... for 9K. .. dat guy had showroom condition punto alloys...just 4-5 kms driven on road...frm showroom to alloys shop.... dat was about 13k...

but i went there to find linea alloys.... as i personally like linea alloys over punto alloys...
  3. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Pics uploaded

@amar_gahir: I paid 16.5k for five alloys. He quoted 14k for set of 4. This was from B K Tyres in Lajpat Nagar.

Here are the pics:

DSC01417_1.jpg

DSC01418_1.jpg