1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto OE Alloy wheels price slashed to 6990 as per 99rpm website!!! Good news indeed

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Iluvpunto, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai
    I was just browsing through different parts available in 99rpm.com and found that the punto alloy wheel now costs only 6990 instead of 10000. It indeed is a good news for 90HP punto owners and other punto owners who wants to have to upgrade their steel wheels to an OEM alloy wheel. Also in case of any serious damage to the alloys we can get it changed without much dent to the pocket.

Eventhough the reduction on punto alloy wheels is about 3k, Linea 15" alloys still costs 8990 per piece. and the 16" line wheels costs a whopping 10990/piece. It this price reduction on parts and accessories is a part of Fiat strategy, its the right way ahead to cop up with the competition.

Not sure if its a Fiat strategy or 99rpm just clearing its stock to shut the shop (God forbid).

Punto Alloy - Fiat Grande Punto: Alloy wheel, Bolt, Logo

Linea 15" - Fiat Linea: Alloy wheel, Bolt, Logo

Linea 16" - Fiat Linea: 16" Alloy Wheel
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
    3 people like this.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I was thinking of changing the spare steel ones to alloy. Good that the price is slashed. Now can really start thinking more about it.
  3. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai
    Same with me. Luckily my pre-2012 90hp has a never used 15" steel wheel and tyre so I just need to spend on the alloys and can save on tyre.
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
  4. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Fiat Enthusiast
    If I'm not wrong, Fiat slashed the price of Punto alloys a while ago. 99rpm hadn't followed suit back then, maybe because they were waiting for their piled up stocks to exhaust, which seems to have finally happened.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    For me i have to change the tyre too coz the spare is 14" not 15 :(
  6. Iluvpunto

Iluvpunto Amatore

Chennai
    Is yours a post 2012 model? Anyways you have a plus of GC then where as my humble red beauty touches ground on bad roads.

Sent from my Punto 90HP