1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Punto New Speakers

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by paragsuri, Apr 18, 2013.

1. paragsuri

paragsuri Timido

Gurgaon
    Hello Guys,

I feel very good here in TFI today as I am back on this site after few months. Hope now to catch up with you all Fiatians on daily basis.

I just have one query regarding in-built speakers of my Punto:

I want to change my speakers and wish to install more powerful speakers in my Punto without an Amp.

Can anybody suggest me some good options of speakers available in the market with approx prices which give good base output without an Amplifer ?

Thanks.
    Parag Suri.
  2. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    2 people like this.
  3. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Firstly I suggest you do read the above post/link to better understanding of the matter, after reading the article to cut the long run short you can PM a guy named "PHEW" for suggestions based on your budget (yeah tats very important) or else his suggestions might end you up competing with a budget of a space programme. :chair: (he sure might help you out with the quality shops/installers in Delhi as well )

- - - Merged Post - - -

ya i forgot to mention that he carries around with him an Car ICE Encyclopedia. :ugeek:
    you might as well extract some knowledge from it.
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2013
    5 people like this.
  4. sidindica

sidindica

-
    Close your eyes and go for Rockford fosgate prime series componens with seperate tweeters (should cost 4-5k approx) for front and 3 way coaxials at rear (approx 3.5-4k). Kickass sound guaranteed. I have the same in my GP.
    2 people like this.
  5. paragsuri

paragsuri Timido

Gurgaon
    Thanks Guys for your suggestions.....Hey Rajks & Herbie, Amazing info that link has....Thanks for sharing....Hey Sidindica, Can you tell me a quality shop in Gurgaon/Delhi from where i can get Rockford Fosgate prime series speakes.....The kickass quality you have mentioned is without Amplifier na ?

Parag.
  6. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Where did you get it installed? Have you done any sound proofing (sorry do not remember the exact term)
  7. sidindica

sidindica

-
  8. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Thanks for details. nkapoor had also got it done from there. But I guess you would be knowing these guys. So your current total damage for speakers and damping would be around 12-13K. Do these guys open doors properly or they end up breaking door locks? TASS guys screw up while opening the door, and I am afraid that these guys would also mess up with door locks (plastic locks for holding the door plastic panel)
  9. sidindica

sidindica

-
    Professional. Else I would have kicked their ass for messing up with my car. This and motor concepts are two known stores for quality audio work.