1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

"PUNTO" Needs no intro !!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by sunswape, Jul 29, 2012.

1. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

My Punto got new 'EYE TRANSPLANT', powerful and even more capable eyes :-D
    Projectors setup;
    Fxr 3 with 4300K HIDs, 35w.
    No angel eyes/rings. Kept it simple and just got white devil eyes (or demon eyes, whatever we call it). Needed reliability than anything else.

All thanks to Retro Rides (Delhi) :D IMG_20130206_153736.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
    3 people like this.
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Last But not the least.... Kickass:evil:.. start sharing better pics than teasers ;)
    by how much did your pocket go lighter ?

BTW Regarding the spoilers, which i saw only now.. it can be fabricated.. like the same.
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    22ji, pics to post karo.How is the visibility on road at night?
  4. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Hey thanks, I'll definitely post more pics. Let me click some better ones first. These costed 25k, and after seeing the 'IMPROVEMENT' on roads and specially the reactions Iam now getting from high beemers :-D :-D Priceless !!!

- - - Merged Post - - -

I will definitely with some night shots too, right now haven't clicked much. Let me click more and I'll post them all ASAP :)

This pic with just devil/demon eye. Just got this single pic of projectors in night. Give me sometime to click proper pics. Can now easily see the :eek: like faces of drivers through their high beams LOL
  5. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Do you anyone who can fabricate it and send it over via courier ?
  6. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Could you please share us the price of the projector head lamps????
  7. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

What brand of HID did you use?
    I have used various HID kits in past,and my experience has not been good even with Phillips,they tend to conk out,on way or the other.
    And somehow 25K seems pretty steep to me,last time i had checked with them for a set up in Linea,they had quoted 15K.
  8. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Night shot

- - - Merged Post - - -

Ofcourse, costed me 25k

- - - Merged Post - - -

Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  9. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

HID is of their own brand, its not from any know brand for sure, like Hella and Philips. These have slim ballasts thou. Lets see till when it works fine :-D Even I always remain skeptical for HIDs. And 25k is steep, but outcome has really justified the price. Could you tell me for which projectors you got 15k quote, it must be Mini morimoto.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Some more shots

And heres devil/demon light in white
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  10. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Yes they were morimoto
    Also you could have gone for 55W HID's would have made a lot of difference over 35W HID
    Btw what is the bulb/holder type?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk