1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

"PUNTO" Needs no intro !!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by sunswape, Jul 29, 2012.

1. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Hey thanks :)
    And I got that tapping done at 21sec motor market, at sticker shop who mainly do snickering and all on bikes. This is the same which is done on bike's wheels, anyone could do it for you. The guy took Rs 80 from me for all 4 wheels. But beware, getting rid off this stickering is bit tough, it doesn't give up that much easily if you try to peel it off. You have to guy Abro sticker remover or something like that if you ever wish to get rid off this. So keep that in mind if you planning to go for these. Rest they look good, specially at night :-D BLING BLING !!

- - - Merged Post - - -

You are right but I dont want to pay 4+ for a boring OEM spoiler, for me its not worth paying so much. I better get some aftermarket one if I ever find any worth having on my GP. Search is already onn :)
    1 person likes this.
  2. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Did something with FIAT stock badge. Was left with some CF tapping, so decided to alter some appearance of the badge. Later I thought it would have been better to get it done from a professional bcoz applying CF tape on the curvy edges was quite a challenge. Hot air gun would have come quite handy.
    Do tell hows it looking.

IMG_20130124_175726 - Copy.jpg

IMG_20130124_175716.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice thought. matches with the black color on rear bumper ...::T
    1 person likes this.
  4. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Thanks, Iam following white-black theme and so thought of this :) Thanks for appreciating ::D
    1 person likes this.
  5. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

You need to get Rid of Chrome alloys ASAP then
  6. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Yeah, its on the list, but after Bixenon projectors upgrade ;-) Feb comes and Iam off to Delhi :rage
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    That looks good. now smoke the tail lamps also slightly.. not as dark as this one here : a friends ride
    Badly missing a spoiler.. get one asap !! stock or aftermarket... in Black !!

314286_471949559531057_533806258_n.jpg
    3 people like this.
  8. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Your friend's Punto looks cool, Varun!

But what is the use of those antennas? It looks like as if the car is doing bhangra! :p
    2 people like this.
  9. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

That is one hot mean Punto. Tailight smocking was on the list till filming was legal. In the pic you have posted, the back glass is tinted and thats why smocked tailights are looking even better. But slight smocking can definitely be done I guess. i'll get it done soon. Rest, search for a good spoiler is on from quite some months, did't succeeded in getting any which would suit on the Punto and OEM is also fine, I like it even, but looking at the price Iam just :shocked Its really not worth 4000+

If aftermarket then Iam looking something like this
    puntos2000_bps_2011_002.jpg puntos2000_bps_2011_003.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

:lol Those are HAM antennas without HAM radio, just the antennas = not happening at all !! BUT PUNTO IS HAWT !!! ::T
    1 person likes this.
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Varun,
    thats one of the hottest exotic red punto i have ever seen.... awesome... i believe thats the starting pic for the thread of Exotic Red photography.. ;)...
    1 person likes this.