1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

"PUNTO" Needs no intro !!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by sunswape, Jul 29, 2012.

1. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Well the previous alloys are still with me ;-) Have kept them for future swapping. Currently the new ones are tempting me more than neo ones (human nature, new always look better :-D) And these are 15inchers. Punto's raised stance now spoils the party, car now really begs for atleast 16inchers but then I dont want to spoil ride quality even further so stay with 15 only. And Iam from shimla studying in chandigarh. Many ppl are doing projector work in chandigarh but all are crap and cheap chinese stuff with equal level of workmanship. I want projectors to gain best visibility more than just looks. Thats why had to make a trip to delhi, and I guess Phew is also from Delhi, saw his thread.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Thankss :)
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    get in touch with TFI's PUNTOM,
    If i remember correctly he has got some really nice decal work done in black all over the car(Saw it first hand on the TFI meet) I liked it. Probably you might as well.
  3. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Is this blackened lower part looking good or not ?
    Suggestions needed. Iam thinking to revert back to stock leaving just grills in black.

IMG_20120802_142405 - Copy.jpg
  4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

not bad........ but i would prefer the stock..
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    May be VW Polo inspired you with that idea of blackening of lower end.....

This is mine:-
    220720121188.jpg

NOw i got ABART Metal Decal beside the number plate.
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
  6. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Yup, you have guessed it right, inspired from Polo but then after getting it done I thought to not to spoil the identity of Punto with any other car. So got it back to stock today leaving grills and fog sides in black. Its looking best now.

Next in line is Projectors. It'll complete the look. Something like this Iam planning
    img0462e.jpg
  7. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Post the lastest pic with abarth badge pleez :) Iam also considering those.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Its already done on my ride guys. Please check pics in my ownership thread in Punto 90HP :)
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    sunswape,
    till now this was my thought and implemented,may be again i 'm going to do some graphic job.

IMG_2914.jpg
  10. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Check out phew's thread.. you can see some mindblowing pictures... There was another pic of his punto with other rides of soul of speed group, i cant find it... it was one epic pic, good enough to make a poster on !!

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/fiat-oem-accessories/3304-fiat-grande-punto-pro-jectors-2.html